seven

THE DISCO

The gang sat in the basement and Eric was dealing out cards for the game they were about to play when Jackie jumped down from the dryer and squealed

"Inside voices!" Lucy warned.

"Michael, they're opening a disco!"

"Where?"

"In Kenosha! You can wear your David Bowie butthuggers!"

"Michael that would be super!" Hyde mocked Jackie.

"Laugh all you want man but my butt looks pretty good in those," Kelso defended himself.

"I haven't been dancing in forever," Lucy laughed as Jackie pulled her up. The two started twirling and swaying without any music.

"Are you guys crazy? I mean a disco? I'm out," Eric said, looking at his cards.

"I don't know it might be kind of fun to go dancing," Donna shrugged.

"Or we could go," Eric perked up and Lucy laughed at how whipped her brother was.

"I fold," Kelso said as he stood up.

"Well man if you're out go make some popcorn—and take her with you," Hyde turned to look at Jackie and Lucy dancing.

Lucy whined as Jackie was dragged upstairs, "My dancing partner," she continued swaying and flitting her skirt around, "Steven come dance with me!" she laughed as she tried to pull him up.

"Not happening doll," he didn't budge.

"I'll dance with the pretty lady!" Fez jumped up and started twirling Lucy around, "Wait what is disco?" he said while still dancing.

"Disco is from hell, ok?" Hyde started, "Not the cool part of hell with all the murderers but the lame ass part where all the bad accountants live!"

"Don't listen to him Fez," Lucy said still dancing, "Disco is cool. Disco is how people in cities dance. And city people know what's cool. It's people like Mr. Party Pooper here, who don't know what's cool."

"That's what the government wants you to think," Hyde whispered.

"Donna, excuse me what are you doing?" Eric asked.

"Looking at Kelso's cards," she said nonchalantly as she reached a crossed the table.

"That's cheating!" Eric yelled.