eleven

CHRISTMAS

"Man the Grinch has a big butt," Donna said as they all watched the TV

"Yes nothing say Christmas like a big green Grinch ass," Fez nodded.

Donna stepped up the ladder while Lucy held it still.

"So Eric man what are you doing Christmas Eve?" Hyde asked.

"Well my parents are having the same lame Christmas party they have every year. All adults," Eric explained.

"They make Eric sing Little Drummer Boy," Lucy grinned.

"Why would you tell them that?" Eric hissed.

"I love Christmas it's all about good tidings and cheer and shopping!" Jackie said excitedly.

"Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what Jesus was going for," Hyde sat in his seat.

"Hey I give too! Every year my friends and I deliver gift baskets to the unfortunate," Jackie defended herself.

"I think you mean less fortunate," Donna corrected.

"Ok, whatever, bums," Jackie said.

"There's that holiday spirit!" Lucy said sarcastically.

Kitty came rushing down the stairs, "Oh what are you doing watching cartoons? Holiday Inn is on!" Kitty switched the TV to her favorite holiday movie.

"Eric, Lucy, help me get the decorations," Kitty asked.

Lucy sighed as she got up and followed her mom and brother back to the storage room.

"What are you getting Donna for Christmas?" Lucy whispered.

"I was thinking perfume. She likes that White Shoulders stuff," Eric turned his head slightly, trying not to lose his balance as his mom handed him a box.

"Oh yeah, that's nice stuff," Lucy nodded, taking the box from him.

They put the box down and opened it. It wasn't the Christmas decorations and when they opened it Lucy almost fainted.

Lucy and Kitty both ran out of the storage room screeching, Kitty ran up the stairs and Lucy jumped on top of the dryer. Everyone in the room looked at them confused.

"There was a—it was a—" Lucy was trying to compose herself, Hyde got up to pick her up off of the dryer.

"We were going through a box of Christmas decorations and found Christmas rat," Eric explained for his twin.