thirty seven

THE REVEAL

The gang sat around in The Circle, passing around the shared blunt and assorted snacks and candy

"You know, I love this, it's such a good bonding...thing," Jackie giggled, who sat on Kelso's lap as she fed him chips.

Kelso nodded, "You're so right, you're so smart."

Fez laughed, "It is much more fun with you girls, you all get very touchy."

Donna furrowed her eyebrows, "We never get touchy with you."

Fez shrugged, "But seeing you helps my needs."

Eric shuddered, "Fez, too weird."

"Man, did you hear? Some doctors actually say that this helps diseases," Hyde nodded as he gave the blunt to Lucy, who sat on his lap, laughing.

Lucy laughed and then abruptly stopped, "Why was I laughing?" she asked seriously, before erupting in giggles again.

"You know, Fez you're onto something, because the first time Jackie was in The Circle, we like, totally did it after," Kelso nodded.

Jackie gasped, "No we didn't!" Before whispering, "Yeah we did!"

Eric's eyes widened, "You guys do get touchy when you're here with us! Donna always wanted to cuddle, which she didn't normally want to do unless we had—you know, just done it."

"Well I'm sure it's not that way for every girl, I mean what do you think Lu?" Donna asked.

Lucy shrugged, taking gummy bears from the center of the table, "I don't know, I mean I guess Steven and I do always make out after you guys leave if we've been smoking."

"What?" Everyone chorused.

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows in thought, "But we make out after you guys leave even if we haven't been smoking."

"What?" Everyone chorused again, now yelling.

Lucy looked around at her friends as realization struck her, "Ohhh, I mean—what? Psh, you guys are so gullible. Steven's gross—I would never."

"Nice save doll, wanna go to the car?" Hyde smiled proudly.

Lucy nodded giddily, "Let's go," she whispered to Hyde before turning back to the table, clearing her throat, "I'm going to help him with...homework at his house."

"He lives here!" Kelso shouted.

Lucy closed her eyes trying to concentrate, "Yes."

And with that, the newly outed and oblivious couple walked out of the basement in laughter, Lucy jumping onto Hyde's back as the door slammed shut.