forty four

THE STUPID HELMET

a/n: this chapter has stuff added so you're gonna wanna reread it so you don't miss some stuff ;)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

a/n: this chapter has stuff added so you're gonna wanna reread it so you don't miss some stuff ;)

Lucy sat in the basement where the rest of the gang was holed up. She watched the television screen as it played a tv drama, but wasn't really paying attention; Kelso and Fez were looking through albums; Jackie sat reading a magazine beside Lucy. Then Donna and Eric came rushing downstairs to escape the menopausal wrath of Kitty, they stood by the dryer and stood close, whispering and laughing quietly at comments the other made before beginning to make out—obviously they were still in the honeymoon stage of getting back together.

Lucy rolled her eyes, standing up and walking around the couch to pass behind Donna and Eric and made a fake gagging noise, prompting both to turn around and give her an annoyed look before she smirked and walked into Hyde's room. Hyde sat on his cot, reading a book and Lucy sat beside him as he made room for her.

"They're being gross again?" Hyde asked.

Lucy sighed, "It's been nonstop since they've gotten back from California! I just need this month to be over so it returns to semi-normalcy. At least we had the good decency to wait until everyone was gone before being gross and affectionate!" She picked up a magazine that was thrown carelessly beside the cot and rested her head on his shoulder. "Wow, this swimsuit edition is riveting," Lucy said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Hyde peeked over to see what she was looking at and then laughed, "Uh, that's new."

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows and hummed, "Hmm, why?" the blonde tried to lighten the mood and grinned with a tilt of her head, "Because if you're going to be gross, wouldn't you rather be looking at me than—" she drifted off as she glanced back at the magazine, "Ms. Hawaii?"

"Well," Hyde started, "With your Dad finding out, it's just been weird now." After fidgeting for a moment he pulled her closer, her legs know strewn over his, "Again, why I wish you'd be open to my Foto Hut plan," he joked.

"In your dreams," Lucy scoffed.

"Exactly!" Hyde said, smirking.

She raised an eyebrow, "You know who goes through your stuff? Everyone. Literally everyone. That is not something I need everyone to get their hands on."

The boy reluctantly rolled his eyes and nodded, "Fair enough."

"Whipped," Lucy smiled, giving him a chaste kiss and moving to get off the cot before he caught her by the wrist, bringing her back to kiss again. "Why has it been so weird? Everyone else has known for months," the blonde asked curiously in between kisses as Hyde's lips moved to her neck.

"I don't know, it just is," he replied dismissively, before kissing her on the lips again. His hand resting on her cheek, the other running up and down her thigh, stopping at the hem of her skirt as he pulled her closer. She gasped softly at the quick movement but smiled into the kiss, only breaking away to remove his glasses.

In the Sky with Diamonds » s. hyde जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें