I guess her plan is working, because I won't be falling asleep tonight. After all the insanely intense electric shocks, my body finally gets the message. The only possibly good thing right now is that by now I can actually feel the rest of my body and know it's there. Of course, because of the shocks. And I can't move a single centimeter, so it's really not much.

So by now, I'm still waiting. Turned livid and bitter. And plenty sleep deprived. This robot standing behind me with his electricity-filled-shocky-hands is pissing me off to say the least, just by standing there with his hands activated and ready to attack again.

"Okay. I get it, dude. No sleep for me." I mumble, trying to scoot as far away as possible from its hand. Of course, it doesn't respond. Probably because it's a machine and most likely can't talk. "Though I don't guess you'd consider changing sides and letting me go, huh?" I ask in a deadpan, but I hadn't expected it to turn its head and stare down at me with those freakishly creepy and giant bug eyes.

"Right..." I sigh and look back down at the floor. Maybe shutting up would be a good idea right now.

I've been trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing here. Obviously it's some kind of hostage situation, but she also wants me here for information that I probably don't have. Not that I'm complaining, but one of the actual turtles would've been the people to kidnap.

"Ugh!"

Suddenly there's nothing but white, assaulting my eyes and blinding me. I squeeze them shut in hope of nothing but black again.

"Don't bother trying to talk to them. They're not exactly chatty. And they're incapable of disobeying my exact orders."

I hear her voice before I see her and all the annoyance comes rushing back. The room is suddenly bright and illuminated. Though it's no more informing than it was before. Purely dull, bare, and closed off completely.

"How fortunate for them." I remark, blinking rapidly to adjust to the new light.

"Sleep well?"

I clench my mouth shut to keep from saying some strong words. I'm trying to ignore the wall behind her but it's hard not to acknowledge it with the racing of my heart.

"Might as well get used to the way things work here. I hope you learn fast, because you answer to me while you're in here."

I sigh and close my eyes, leaning my head back and feeling a headache come on as she starts talking.

"So tell me, have you ever been tortured before, Y/n?"

"Does this conversation count?" I give her a look, bringing my head back around to see her.

"Don't smart mouth me." She snaps impatiently. "Unless you'd like a matching scar."

Yikes. She did not like that response.

I can't help the smirk that comes to my lips at seeing her scowl that I caused. Karai sits on the table, crossing her long legs as she regains her cool and smart aleck demeanor. Her eyes rake over my form in this metal chair.

"I have to admit, I expected more from the girl I heard Leo's head over heels for. But so far, I'm underwhelmed."

I have nothing to say, nothing I can think of. Is this really what she brought me here for?