{A/N: questions for readers}

Can first we talk about the fact that I haven't updated in forever and the views of this book still have somehow increased by like 14K?! Last time I updated was May freaking 7th and y'all out here still giving my book love. 💯 Thank you guys so much!

I wanted to take this time to ask my readers a lot of questions I have for them about the future writing of this book.
Also to clarify stuff about the story, get feedback, etc. So I'd really love all my readers whether new or old to read this whole "chapter" and please help me out! 😊

1.
If there's anything you're confused about with your Y/n character, or if there are things you'd like to know feel free to ask me here in a comment so I can help you out. You can also just comment anywhere in the story where the question is brought up. You do have an intricate backstory being hinted at so I'd be happy to answer anything confusing.

Here's information about her so far.
- Y/n is 16 girl, and a sophomore at the start of the story, same age as the turtles, a year younger than April, Casey and Karai.
- She is an orphan, and she lives on her own. She's been partially emancipated under the permission of NY's Foster Care Services. My representation of how the foster system works in this book is definitely inaccurate of real life for the sake of circumstantial convenience. I totally made up some things about how this specific branch the foster services she's associated with works to make some of her plot work. It is also heavily portrayed through how Y/n specifically sees and feels about having to deal with them for most of her life, so any comments made about being a foster child/orphan or in the foster system isn't necessarily any comment on how the system really is.
- She's very introverted and struggles socially. I know not all of you are that way of course, but because you have a specific history in the story you have very closed off qualities that come into play later on. Some of this stems from your history, and the lack of close friends. Just something to keep in mind when Y/n does or says certain things.
- She has a psychological distrust of adults that's almost come from her past (and current) experiences with them while handling her situation as an orphan over the uses. I know it's been addressed a bit in an earlier chapter but it will be capitalized on later. She doesn't completely realize she has it, it's mostly subconscious. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of Splinter in this book for a long while, because he's harder to write in and make super relevant, but the lack of interaction between him and your character so far, and the awkwardness when they do is in no way because she's doesn't like Splinter him or ignored him or anything. But again, she is a little shy and finds it hard to initiate conversations in a situation like that.
- More about you will be revealed as the story progresses!

3.
If you guys notice any inconsistencies, big or small, you can point them out to me (like someone recently pointed out to me in Movie Night that the days didn't match up with what I said in the beginning and what I said later) so I can fix it.
I won't be offended, (unless you're rude about it, lol) which of course none of you have been. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to consistencies and realism. Even with the number of times I proofread stuff writers can't catch all of their mistakes, so if you let me know of something I'll appreciate it.

4.
And now some very important questions I would be very grateful if you all answered! ⬇️

Whose POV do you like best so far? I realize there's only been three so just pick one 😂

Other than Y/n's / yours, whose POV do you want to see more of? You'll definitely be getting more of Leo's by the way.

Which characters do you want to see more of in the story in general? Meaning more of who's already been here: