Insecurities

"No cheating this time."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I roll my eyes at Leo. "You know darn well what I'm talking about."

We walk over to his Space Heroes pinball machine for that rematch I promised him, now that I'm feeling all better. But before I even get to the game I feel his arms wrap around me from behind and him nuzzling my ear. I blush and elbow him softly. "I can't stop doing whatever it is you're talking about if you don't tell me what it is," he continues innocently.

"W-well first you can stop doing that."

"Why?"

"'Cause... m-my ears are sensitive." I answer, and reflexively start squirming when he doesn't stop.

"I know." I try to pull away but he keeps his arms around my waist tight, pressing my back against his front side. He grins maniacally and nips at my ear. A squeak slips out before I'm about to writhe out of his arms.

"Can you guys cut it out for once? You're grossing Spike out."

I sigh and cross my arms, looking back over at Leo in agreement. He smirks widely at me, and I have no idea how he made it look so innocent and hot at the same time...

"Would you just play the game?!" I impatiently push him over to the front of the machine. He chuckles and cockily cracks his neck before starting it to play.

"I don't know why you try so hard to defeat the master, Y/n

"I don't know why you try so hard to defeat the master, Y/n. You'll only be humiliated," he starts trash talking while starting the game.

I roll my eyes and move to the side of the machine, standing close to him and watching as he plays. Well, I watch for about ten seconds maybe until I get bored. So instead, my eyes wander up to watch him.

They stop midway at the muscles of his arms, that flex the slightest bit when he pushes the buttons of the machine. I swear it's an actual freaking blessing just to see his bare arms. Which I pretty much get to see all the time... Hehe. I can feel my heartbeat speeding up in my chest as I look over him. When I look at his face he's wearing the same expression I love to watch. The one where he's so focused and serious. You probably couldn't even break his concentration with an air horn.

"You sure stare at me a lot," Leo grunts out as he quickly pushes the buttons again in attempt to save the ball at the last second.

I snap out of it and try not to react to him, other than another faked casual eye roll as I look back down at the game. He chuckles and the next thing I know he's passing Mikey's current high score with a new record time. Eventually the ball does fall off the board, but Leo still throws his arms up in victory as his time takes new seniority. I chuckle.

"It pains me to see you so happy right now, knowing I'll inevitably have to crush you in about five seconds."

"That's a lotta sass from one person."