81🍓🚬

.
The two went along with the invited guests inside seeing how luxurious the mansion looks like from the inside.

Gold. That's what the colors are like, it screams loyal.

Their eyes went wide as if they just entered a palace who has an unknown king whom they will assasinate later.

Both were in their formal clothing.

  JIMIN

____________________________________

JAYMIN

Just as the twin step up the marbled floor, all attention were quickly averted to them, as if getting hypnotize by just looking at their eyes, people began going towards them

Minutes pass and they're famous among the guest which they didn't care knowing about since they are just here for one person. Jimin just give his smile greeting each girls that ever come up to him, not like he's interested since he was not straight to begin with.

"wait, where did jaymin went?" jimin look around unable to find the raven haired boy as he let out a sigh. He excuse himself with a bow, his fake smile showing. He hated this kind of rich classy boring party the most.

Giving up on finding his twin, the only final option for him is to call the younger. Jimin pocket his phone unlocking it and scrolling through the contact clicking the name.

Since when did his name changed this long? and heart??!

Calling...
»Jaymin is my favorite dongsae💕

The number your calling is currently not available at a moment, please try again later or you can add a voicemail right after 3 rings.

What? is jaymin calling someone?

"*toot* hey jaymin, why did you suddenly left? anyway be here at the center part close to the fountain. It's been announce that the owner Ct.P will be coming at 8PM sharp to present his speech. Come now ASAP."

the voicemail ended with jimin glancing at the big clock just above the mansion. '7:55, 5 more minutes.'

The sky were now darker making the lights in the mansion glow bright and somehow beautiful. The gold and silver theme surroundings shines, and sparks with luxury.

Jimin watches as the mansion become more and more crowded with the guests along with their expensive dresses and accesories decorating their body and men in their suits. Some were old and young.

The people have finally gathered on the main hall. "Hyuuung!" Jimin look behind him to see jaymin with a champange on both his hands.

"sigh jaymin, you know were in a mission don't you?" Jimin said with a frown, arms cross.  He then inhaled a familiar minty scent.

"What mission?" a black-haired guy emerged just behind jaymin. Wearing just a casual suit but to jimin, he fucking looks amazing in it.

"M-min yoongi, y-your here"
fuck! I stuttered the heck out of that.

"M-min yoongi, y-your here" fuck! I stuttered the heck out of that

"Did that surprise you?" He asks, head tilted. Jimin just looks down laughing nervously "No, n-not ehem not really."

Yoongi smiled, just then an arms crawl it's way to yoongi's waist hugging him from behind. An angry yet radiant sunshine head pop up, "yoongi-ah where have you been. I've been looking for you this en~tire time!" he angrily say with a pout.

"Hoseok"

The twin just watches the scene unfold. Jaymin felt amused as for jimin, well he didn't enjoy it that much, more like he hated it. He did know about the relationship of the two and yet, it irritates him.

"Let's go jaymin" Jimin mumbled going ahead. "hey jimin! where are you going?" yoongi successfully escaped the bone crushing hug, hoseok just notices the twin but just as the rumors say 'it's not easy to tell who is who'