56F🍓🚬

.
"mom, i want a little brother"
little yoongi said to his mother who was left shock at the wish his son has given her.

She laughed nervously taking a sip on her tea and secretly hitting her husband by the arm as he reluctantly look up from the newspaper he was reading, pair of eyes averting towards his wife who was eyeing him.

Her husband give off a 'what' look at her as she facepalm herself.

"why did i even fall for you woonbi?"

"because im handsome yoona, you'll never find a man as handsome as i do"

"your right. I won't also find a man as empty head as you are, tsk tsk makes me question what's inside that big head of yours, my guess will be trash."

"heeey--"

"mooooom~~ daaaaaad~~"

The two immediately stop their pointless argument at the boy's whining.

Yoongi was pouting "aaaw my cute little meow meow!" mrs. min fangirl engulfing the boy into a hug giggling together as mr. min watch the heartwarming scene.

"What is it that you want yoongi?" yoongi's father asked, both stopped playing as yoongi sits down on his mother's lap.

"I told youu i want a little brother"

"but we can't do that son, we need some 'time' for another baby to come."

"I don't care dad, i really want a brother. A cute, lovely and adorable little brother. I wanna protect him and take care of him all the time. We'll be bros and grow old and love eachother forever like mom and dad does!"

"But, that's also another kind of love yoongi. Love is between two lovers or couple, if you want a brother so bad then well get one but first, you must find the perfect little brother by your own and learn to like him. Im gonna give you 2 weeks, you'll gonna come with me to the adoption house where i work. Find him and let's give him a happy life he deserve, are we clear now yoongi?"

"yeeeeey! Yes dad, im gonna look for nice one you'll gonna love him."