67🍓🚬

.

"woooooooow!"

"yeah wow, im so tired here from carrying you!"

"i did told you not to but you insist, it'll be bad to turn it down"

"you bastard"

From a tiring 10 minutes walk, both finally arrive at their destination jimin himself planned.

It was his favorite place that only he and jaymin knows and now yoongi.

Jimin let himself fall backward laying on the soft green grass among the field as he close his eyes, feeling the pulse of his heartbeat.

He felt a movement beside him guessing it'll be yoongi since he was the one he brought along.

"this place is beautiful and calm" yoongi commented.

"mhmm i love it here, jaymin and i come here when we were kids but i don't even remember a thing" jimin opened his eyes having contact with yoongi's black ones who was watching him from below.

"why? what happened?"

'should i tell him? but he was the reason and his family why i ended up in this situation. They are the one to blame why i lost my family and twin and why i forgot my memories. It was them that made me suffer and feel a long lasting pain of being treated like an adoptive child with no mother or father when the fact is that i have one to call. T-they should all die, DIE'

"yes,die"

"JIMIN!!"

The blonde immediately sit up causing a crash between yoongi's own head as the two roll over the grass holding their stinging forehead.

"urrgh that hurts! what's wrong with you yoongi hyung!"

"i should be the one asking you that, you've been spacing out alot jimin" yoongi worriedly said, moving close to the younger putting his bangs to the side and kiss jimin's forehead.

"Now, you can only focus on me.
only me park jimin"