48🍓🚬

.
"boss, we have disposed the body and clean the traces of blood leaving no evidence left" the man in a black suit said to the person infront of him who wore the same but with red suit.

"good, you may go now." the man bowed and left.

"hyung, how's work?" a voice echoed throughout the room as the man in a red suit smiled at the arrival of his dongsae.

"Work is tough here jaymin, how's the company doing?" Jimin asked rolling his now blonde hair back, sitting down a chair arranging the guns from his most favorite to the least. Jaymin takes one scanning it.

"the companies fine as usual, dad's been handling it."

"Sigh so that's why we have lots to kill today" jimin frustratedly spoked. jaymin giggled "tough to be a mafia huh?"

"it's not tough, it's fun for me but it'll never be fun when the target is boring as fuck, always screaming for help when he knows no one can hear his pleads leaving me no choice but to aim directly to his mouth to shut it."

"woah, when did you become so merciless hyung!?" jaymin exclaimed putting a hand on his mouth with wide eyes acting shock leaving jimin glaring at him and laughed ruffling his little brother's head,

"when i decided to protect you with all my life jaymin. And i promise you that we'll never ever gonna separate.... ever again."