50🍓🚬

.

Loud music where heard as they arrived at chanyeol's house. Jaymin parked his car as we both got out and went straight to the front seeing chanyeol greeting some people.

"Woah! The twins are here! nice to see you two looking pretty as always"

"Stop that hyung! pretty doesn't work on us, were fucking gorgeous." Jaymin chuckled with the two.

"anyway, today's party is special. I've invited some of my friends and they rap like i do. They're good, come. im gonna introduce you to them"

chanyeol excitedly said dragging the two inside and to the table consist of 5 people sitting.

"hey guys! i've bring the twins im talking all about yesterday."

"what are you hyung? our mother bragging on her kids?" jimin asked with a raise eyebrow, chanyeol let out a laugh, both not noticing the eyes looking directly at them.

"hoseok babe!" a voice shouted from a distance, the twin look 
behind them and saw a guy with a black hair running towards them.

"Yoongi bro!" chanyeol said pulling yoongi to his side, his arm wrap behind the boy's neck.

"Parks, i want you to meet min yoongi, yoongi these were the twins, Park Jaymin the youngest and park jimin the oldest, they do have the same name but you can call this one jay"

chanyeol said pointing at jaymin who likely waved back at yoongi who has a shocked face all written on his face, eyes moving back and fort to the two twin.

"J-jimin?"

__________

ehem....soooo

soooo

SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING HERE?!

I MEAN, JUNG FUCKING KOOK LEFT ME SHOOK😨😨 THIS IS ILLEGAL!!