70F🍓🚬

.

"hyunggg!" the small boy happily runs to his older twin brother who came back from the school.

Both were exact twins but instead of going school together, the younger one was homeschooled because of his father's wishes unlike the older twin who has to go to school.

much of their father's dissaproval saying that being with lowlife humans makes the other rebel twin lower than any animals, leaving the older twin treated like nothing to his own father.

"woaah cherrytop! miss me??"

"i miss hyung so sooo much!"

"but i was just away for like, 9 hours?"

"that's like 9 years for me hyung"
Both were a fit of giggle, hands interwine unable to let go. Just then a warm hug engulf the two as they let theirselves fall down the soft grass.

"ohhh my cute adorable angels" mrs. Park stated hugging the both as they did the same to their mother.

"mommy! your heavy, Hyung and i were gonna get squashed" the younger whined.

"My little cherrytop is not gonna squash because im gonna protect you from piggy mommy" the older said, mrs. park's eyes went wide from the name.

"heey! Im not a piggy! your meanie, mommy is hurt!" mrs. Park pouted, faking a cry. The twins regret as they shower her with kisses "byebye pain~~"

"hihihi my little jimin and  ----"

_________
a/n:cliffhanger at it's finest lol😌