52🍓🚬

Jaymin's pov

what's wrong with this hyung? his body is here but his minds flying far away.

I sighed shaking my head and went to get foods which i immediately spotted, i take some pizza eating a piece of it moaning from the heavenly taste.

"Chimchim?" A voice said behind me, i ignored it but again, this guy never stops making me more irritated from the repeating of the same name.

"chimchim, is that you?" and i snapped.

"What the fuck! can you please leave me and my beautiful self alone?! and hell do i know who chimchim is!"

______________________________

Taehyung's pov

'He was just here a minute ago'
I thought scanning the place for jungkook only to see bodies dancing here and there.

I began walking to where my feet takes me and it's towards the pile of foods.

'maybe im hungry, a bite won't hurt'

Instead of food, my eyes caught on a boy moaning entirely at the pizza.

My heartbeat increased as if it was shutdown 4 years ago. My first love was here infront of me but instead, he no longer has that pink hair i always adore, it was now black making him more hot and sexy with his white ripped jeans and black leather jacket with black tshirt.

"Chimchim?" I asked, it's not like he completely forgotten about me right? I mean we are bestfriend, we've been together longer than anyone.

He didn't look at me and continue on eating the pizza, i repeat again but i didn't even get a glance.

I started to hesitate, maybe he's not jimin? but that's not possible! there has only one jimin exist and that's my jimin.

And for the last time, i asked
"Chimchim is that you?"

"What the fuck! can you please leave me and my beautiful self alone?! and hell do i know who chimchim is!"

Jimin glared at me angrily.

'Did jimin just swear at me??'