27🚬

.
jimin was now done buying their materials for the project and as always, he was paired with his bestfriend aka. taehyung.

the streets lit up with lights, the sky was dark just the way he likes it.

without realizing, he's already standing by the door of taehyung's house as he open it and was greeted by the smell of pasta.

'tae's mom must be home'

"oh jimin honey! your just right in time, c'mon dinners ready. can you call tae for me dear?" mrs. kim said with his warm motherly smile, i nodded and went upstairs.

i opened the door, taetae was there reading something on his phone...wait, that's my phone!

"tae, why do you have my phone?" taehyung look up turning the phone to jimin for him to see.

" you have 78 messages and 50 miss calls from hyungie💞 "

Jimin quickly take his phone, shock all written his face. It was all from yoongi. With trembling hands, he tap the recent message.

Hyungie💞
Jiminie, please come back home. I miss you.

hyungie, miss me?

I'm too shock, not because hyung messaged me but said that he miss me. Should i be happy?

Something inside me said i am, but the memory of yoongi hyung kissing hoseok hyung hurts, i don't know why. I should be happy right? I mean they like eachother and im just a little brother who has no business in their relationship.

Yes... i will just support hyung, im happy if he's happy, i hope so.

Taehyung saw the thin line jimin's lips created. It was neither happy nor sad, just mutual. He sighed taking the phone off jimin's hand putting it back into the nightstand.

"we should go down now jimin or else mom will whip our ass including those juicy jibooty of yours" taehyung squeeze jimin's butt spanking it and running down laughing leaving jimin all red and flustered.

"what the!!? taeeeee!!" the two were in a sugar rush as jimin chased taehyung downstairs giggling hard.

but was stopped by the opened door and two figures standing by it.
.
.
.
"j-jimin?"

____
O_O yoongi's gonna let dat ass😁