21F🚬

.

The night was still young as the two boys played together under the bright moonlight.

"your it hyung!"

" hihihi okay kookie, hide now or I'll eat those carrots"Jungkook was now hiding from his hyung,

his handsome jimin hyung.

the little bunny boy immediately find a suitable space for him to hide.

"okay kookie, im gonna find you now"
jimin yelled from afar while jungkook giggled to it. He remained quiet for the whole time waiting to be found by his hyung.

but none. no jimin came to get him.

he slowly came out of his small hiding hole and look for his hyung instead. The small boy finally saw a glipse of pink hair 'mhm i'll scare hyung then' jungkook thought smiling cheekly at his amazing idea.

slowly, he approached the boy from behind but was stopped by the loud slap.

His eyes went big to see his hyung on the ground crying while holding his cheeks, a hand was now visible as he quickly went to him.

"Tch, Park Jimin! I told you to never play with this faggot! you will be the next one to rule and make our name the riches of all in the future, are we understood?"

"yes father" jimin said without a stutter, he knows what's gonna come or hit him when he does that. the old man looks disgust at the crying boy beside jimin and went away.

"h-hyung, are y-you okay?" jungkook said caressing jimin's cheeks.

"why are you crying kookie?"

"J-jimin hyung is hurt because of me, it's my fault hyung waaah!!

"shhh no kookie, no one is at fault" jimin softly said pecking his bunny's cheeks, gently wiping jungkook's precious tears. Kookie smiled at this action as he grab his hyung's hands looking at him with his glittering eyes that somehow matches the stars above.

"Park jimin-hyung! when i grow up, i will be the one to marry you" said the small cute boy showing his big bunny teeth, jimin of course didn't expect such words from the small boy.

He giggled and took jungkook's small hands kissing them,

"It is a great honor to marry you kookie" as they both hug loving the warmth their body created in a cold and chilly night.