83🍓🚬

-

Jimin slowly regain his conciousness back as he open his eyes blinking them adjusting it to the bright light.
"Where the heck am I?"

He look around only to find himself in a luxury room full of paintings of different kinds of flowers. While Jimin was analyzing the room, the door suddenly opened making the blonde got up immediately in panic taking the pillow, ready to throw it to whoever is behind the door.

"Wooah chill jimin hyung! I know im gorgeous but you don't have to be so shock about it" Jaymin laughed making jimin throw the pillow at his little brother who catch it at the same time "Where were you, you asshole!!? And where are we? What happened?! Did we kill Ct.P??"

"Hyung, one at a time please." Jaymin calmly said sitting down on the bed bringing jimin to sit beside him. "So, your question???" he asked again.

"What happened yesterday? From what i remember. I-in the stage, I saw someone who looks just like us but with gray hair."

"Aren't you just drunk hyung hahaha"

"No I'm not and I never once touched a drink last night. I swear jaymin, he looks identical to us and someone hit.....wait... aren't you with me yesterday??"

"Yeppp~~" jaymin playfully answered.

" Then who hit--" Jimin noticed jaymin's hands rubbing together indicating that he is nervous. He stare at the boy but jaymin keeps on avoiding his eyes.

"Did you do it?" Jimin asked again but this time the black haired twin run out the door leaving jimin to chase after him.

"Your soooooo dead Jaymiiiiiin!!!!"

"Waaaaaah mianhe hyungiee!! I didn't do it on purpose!! Hyung ordered me!" Both were now running down the stairs as jimin finally caught the younger pinning him down the couch.

"Hyung?!! Im your only hyung jaymin. What are you talking about?"

"He's talking about me Jimin."