42🚬

Jimin pov

" mommy loves you so much jimin, when you grow big and strong, find your little brother and protect him.
He needs you"

Where am I?

"I have a little brother?" the little boy asks, he has a pink colored hair and cute chubby cheeks just like mines and his name is also jimin, is this a dream of my past?

He look at the woman which i guess is his mother waiting for the answer to his question.

"uhuh, he has the same strawberry hair you have" she spoke stroking the soft hair "the hazel eyes" pointing at the eyes "the cutest smile" she said smiling, eyes turning into a thin line, a shape of crescent which is beatiful on her.

"he is your twin brother jimin"

Twin?

__________________

" oh, if it isn't my twin that i was looking for all year"

__________________

My eyes opened scanning the room i was in. It was dark, the only light was the one shining above me. I decided to move but my body won't budge, i look down to see some ropes tied around my body to a chair i was sitting.

'where am i?'

I thought, i only remembered small details about what happened but i have no idea about the reason im here, all tied up in a place im not famliar with.

Just then a loud creak came followed by footsteps. I stared at the dark, the figure were slowly becoming visible into my pair of eyes.

"hello, jimin" that voice is so much familiar for me. I know that voice.
I own that voice..

"Who are you?" i asked, i want to know. I HAVE to know.

He chuckled, walking into the light as his feature came into view. It's like im staring into a reflection of myself.

He smiled showing that crescent form, hazel eyes like mine and instead of pink hair, he has black. Everything he have has mines.

"Im park jaymin, your long lost twin little brother" he said.

"twin? little brother? i don't understand"

"fine then, im gonna explain it to you, everything you needed to know not as min jimin but the park jimin who heirs the park company" he sternly says at me.

"but first, i need you to take a long sleep brother" i felt a sting on my shoulder to see a syringe strucked on me. My eyelids became heavier every second as i pass out.

 My eyelids became heavier every second as i pass out