40🚬

Jimin's pov

Me and jungkook were both walking talking as usual when my phone vibrate on my pocket, i grab it seeing my brother's name popped up the screen.

am i dreaming?
did hyung just texted me?

Hyungie💞
jimin, can we meet up?

Jiminie🍓
sure but why?

Hyungie💞
Is it bad to hang out with
my little brother?

okay, since when did he become so close to me? it's scary!

And that went on, i left jungkook saying it was an emergency that i needed to go. yeah, emergency.

He let me go as i run to the location yoongi-hyung give me, i arrived huffing hard, i look at my watch 6:30.

too much early

He told me he'll be here in 7:00 but it excites me so much and abit nervous. This is the first time he himself invite me to hang-out since i was always the one who suggest it.

I was standing outside a restaurant, we must be eating then. I waited glancing every second at my watch, watching people pass by as the lights turn on and the day turned night.

7:30, he was late.

I thought to myself, i hope this isn't some kind of prank again.

8:00, where is he??!!

A familiar car stopped infront of me making me look up from the ground, only to see two familiar faces, the one i love and the one he loves.

"y-yoongi hyung? and hoseok hyung?" i said, my voice trembling hard, my knees weak from standing too long.
yoongi noticed me, he looks confused.

"jimin? what are you doing here?"

"b-but you said, w-we get to hang-out?"

"I did?" yoongi asked still confused, hoseok hyung look at me sadly, no, more like a pity look on his eyes.

Was all the waiting i did, nothing?
The excitement i have was all fake?