F79🍓🚬

.
5 years ago
Jaymin-15 yrs. old

Jaymin's pov

It was the same as everydays, the time i wake up, the same routine i do, the same blank face of my still beautiful self😉, the same faces i trained with and the same killing but with different old ass men.

Yeah i kill but only to satisfy my dad and nothing else.

"hey jaymin!" Rośe called out as we both hug eachother.

Rośe? oh she is just someone i work with along with her group. She works as a mafia with us and is reaaally good in knife throwing in which i personally have no skills to show.

"what's up jaymin?" she cheekly asked.

"umm the sky? the clouds? the sun? the-- oww that hurts bitch!"

"I didn't mean it literally like that!"

"then be specific!" i shouted at her. she scoffed, arm all cross staring dagger  leaving me to just roll my eyes and turn back to my way.

"Aaanyway, did you hear the news?" she tailed behind me as i just walk.
"Yes i did" i lied knowing the fact that she'll gonna talk about it the whole ass day if i say no.

"oh so you already know about your lost twin brother?"

I suddenly halt to that as she hit herself on my back and let out a frustating sigh.

"Jaymin can you just---"

"What did you mean by twin brother?" I asked curiously. so, i actually had a brother and not just a brother but a twin??!! woah that's super cool!

"oooh i thought you already know the news~" she hummed playfully hitting my side with a finger.

"uuurgh can you please just tell me Rośe, i need it." i begged.
well do i even have a choice?

"hhmpp fine but pay me 3dollars" she said, "deal" i smiled.

"Boss just annouced awhile ago about that twin of yours, and he was likely to be your older brother in birth. Boss told us a story that your twin was kidnapped long time ago by the Mins' who wanna blackmail boss for money in exchange for his son's life which is your twin. He was raised by the Mins' themselves and was now living with them and your dad want to get him back."Rośe explained to me.

I don't understand!! why didn't dad get my brother when he knows who the kidnappers were? he is powerful enough to do that. I mean, he has enough amount of money to even worry about blackmailing and he has all the mafia support on him, what took him so long to do it??

"That doesn't make any sense." I spoked, Rośe give a nod.

"I know right. I mean why did boss let his son be on the hands of the kidnappers and even let him live with them. He can easily kill those fifthy devils but never did."

"I need to solve this. Will you help me Rośe?" I look at Rośe who avoided my eyes and looking down.

"Rośe?" i speak again.

"Jaymin what if we ended up getting killed by your own father? I don't want that to happen to you and me. i can't leave my friends lisa, jennie and my jisoo"

I walked towards her patting her hair with my hand as she look up, tears glistening on her eyes.

"Rośe, your the only one i could trust here. Please do trust me in this, i need to know what my father's been up to and i wanna see my brother. I really do so please help me"

I plead, praying to who knows who that Rośe will agree to me. Minute came and my prayers were finally heard.

"Okay, I'm gonna help you Jaymin."

_____
hope you'll enjoy my added characters presenting:(drumrolls) blackpink!! oh and it's gonna be a chaelisa and Jensoo shipss!