15🚬

.
theirs no such thing as an important for min yoongi. he just doesn't want his little brother to catch his bad habits, like smoking.

Enhaling it makes a complete ecstasy like any other drug create combined and yoongi likes it way too much.

"mr. future rapper, smoking in my place a big no! how many times do i have to remind you that!"

"fuck off horse"

"and when did you become this savage? back in highschool you were like this idiot smiling alone not until you fall down a hole" the horse, i mean hoseok said chuckling.

"that was in highschool hoseok, im now a college man who loves to smoke all the time so if you don't mind, get the fuck out"

"Wow, coming from the guy who just let himself into MY house" the sunshine said empasizing every word. He then layed beside yoongi who was likely puffing another ball of smoke.
"how's jimin?"

the room became quiet, as yoongi let out the addictive smoke of cigarette.

"he doesn't deserve me hoseok, he's too pure and clean for a dirty and fifthy guy like me" the older said throwing half of the cigarette stick away. hoseok smiled playing at yoongi's raven black hair.

"but you have me yoongi, i can give you everything even if kills me. you know that don't you babe?"