31🚬

.

"Why do you love him so much, when i am here?"

"w-what do you mean taetae?" jimin asked, confused. Taehyung look at jimin disappointly.

how can he be so dense?! does jimin think all of those things i did was just a friends love?

Was he blinded by our friendship rather than my love for him?

Was everything i did...nothing?
Well! I've had enough!!

Taehyung stands up, his eyes filled with questions but mostly, his confession. He takes jimin's hands holding tightly on it as he kneel infront of the boy staring straight into his eyes.

"i'm saying that i love you jimin! i'm here doing everything to make you smile, for you to be happy but why??! what's with that shitty brother of yours that i don't have?!"

*slap*

it happens so fast, taehyung only felt pain on his right cheeks and an angry jimin infront him, crying.

"d-don't call my brother shitty" jimin said through gritted teeth, his words were filled with hatred, like a snakes venom hitting taehyung like a poison.

"your not the taetae i know before,
i-i hate you!"

Hate... the word taehyung doesn't care much has now become his nightmare, and jimin said it to him.

The short boy quickly take his bag, wiping the tears using his long black sleeves, turning the knob he said those words taehyung feared of hearing the most "im sorry tae but i only see you as my bestfriend" without a second glance, jimin went outside leaving taehyung standing alone.

Taehyung has no words, he lost it all. His mind went blank, he can't hear a thing. He felt his heart lost it's beat, he felt like his gonna lose his sunshine.

He felt like he wanna die.