53🍓🚬

Jungkook's pov

'Now where the fuck is that kim taehyung?!'

I scan around but disappointly found no trace of a blonde hair guy. Taehyung was just here a minute ago, did we both lose eachother in the crowd?

I sigh in frustration knowing that taehyung, my partner/detective would just go in for a drink like he always does in parties completely forgetting the mission.

Being a police officer is easy but not when you have a partner who always think of having fun.

He better find some clues because this case is gonna close with the mafia boss handcuffed along with them.

It is said that the mafia's boss has a blonde brownish hair which i think is still young. He has a fitted body, likes the color red, pretty gorgeous and has an innocent face, yeah that's all.

Like, who the fuck made this undetailed description of the mafia!? It's like he/she is describing him as a guy who doesn't even kill and is a pure human being who never sin! And i even colored my hair red for him to maybe like me!

A strand of my hair fall down as i comb it up, walking again looking for the killer.

A brown blonde caught my eyes only to see it with a group of teenagers. His back was facing my way making me  unable to see his face.

Slowly, i stelt my way to the guy trying to be a normal boy who just came here to party and not to catch some criminal.

Just as i made my way from behind, i raised my head to see the blonde boy but unable to process it all in my mind. I was suppose to find a killer not an innocent boy i used to love with all my heart 4 years ago.

Jimin.