75🍓🚬

.

BT. Spy was busy as always, all deaths came up like a flood. From the past weeks, their are some dead bodies reported from an abandoned warehouse, some are close to the river bank. The victims were shot with the maximum of 5-6 bullets.

Jungkook was currently in his office,  infront of his computer typing some documents needed for the case, taehyung on the otherhand was out to investigate the crime scene.

The door opened, jungkook turned his eyes off from the computer to see taehyung on his black detective outfit with a small ribbon attach on his collar.

The blonde let out a frustrated sigh as he flopped down the couch. Jungkook return back to his computer. The sound of keyboard being pressed was visible in the room as jungkook decide to break the awkward tension.

"How's the victim?"

"Dead and was shot like the others. Total of 6 bullets. one on his head, on the heart, two on the stomach, one the left thigh and one straight to the heart. His wrist have evidences of scarred bruises, the killer must have tied him and was shot ruthlessly. He stands with the name Diego Francies, ceo of the TLC company and was known for being rich and unlikely a womanizer old man."

"that's all?" jungkook asked back, taehyung nodded eyes all close.

"From my calculations, this person holds a grudge at every ceo here exist. Must be a ceo himself who doesn't want to be a lower level and loves staying at the top. He must have the power enough to kill all these people."

jungkook stands up from the swivel chair walking towards taehyung who was slowly dozing off sitting beside him sharing the couch.

"jungkook" taehyung muttered as the red haired hummed in response.

"about park jimin, why didn't you report him?"