49🍓🚬

Jimin's pov

*tiing

Chanyeol hyung:
Hey jim! Im gonna have a party today at my house, wanna come?

Jim:
sure hyung! Can i bring jaymin too? you know he loves to party and stuffs

Chanyeol hyung:
The more the merrier! and yeah i know he loves to party. Come at 8pm and wear something hot!

Jim:
You bet hyung hahaha
see you this everning!

I turn the phone off smiling in delight.
Good thing i have nothing to do today. Finally!

Taking my towel, i went inside the bathroom twisting the pipe as warm water slides down my body.

'urrgh this feels sooo good!'

Upon finishing my long bath, i change into some white tshirt and black tight jeans revealing my thick thigh,
Oh yeah! I spray some cologne on and put some accesories i needed then scan myself infront my mirror.

'wow! i look sexy as fuck, im literally inlove' i laughed at the silly thought i have.

My phone suddenly buzz inside my pocket, i took it out.

Jaymin:
hyung! what's taking you so long! the parties waiting for our hot asses!

wow, never thought he's already done preparing ahead from me.

Quickly, i took the keys running down the stairs locking the door to our mansion. Jaymin's black sportscar waiting outside honking loud at me.

I shook my head opening the door sitting down beside him as he drives to the party.

"What's taking you so long to prepare hyung?" Jaymin asked, eyes on the road. I sighed "it's natural for a person to prepare jaymin, you don't want to be judge while getting laid don't you?"

He shook his head "but still, you prepare same way as a girl bro. That's not healthy."

"lol, your not the same as i am jaymin, it's just that you finished first instead of me. Your gayer than i am" i said as he laughed.

"Is that even a word jimin hyung?"

"don't ask me, im not smart as you think"

"mhmm yeah but i do agree at us being gay, i guess twins do born with the same sexuality" both of us let out a loud laugh.