85🍓🚬

Character added:
Christian Parker-the first born twin
Park Jieun- The mother of the triplets

Anyways, everything will be revealed in this chapter so be ready for the truth. This will be a loong ass one to hold tight and dont let your wig snatched off. Byeee💕
________________________
-
"S-so this is my real m-mother?" Jimin caress the portrait of his mother.

For all these years, he's been caught in a lie.
For all these years, he has been calling mother to a fake one.
For all these years, everything he received was a fake love.

He couldn't stop his tears anymore and let them go. He cried and cried and cried again. He was weak and was never strong to begin with. Everything is crumbling down to pieces.

Warmth....he was engulfed in a very warm arms. Hands that keeps on circling on his back. Words that is filled with meaning and voice full of care and love.

"Shhhh jiminie, don't cry anymore. Mom loves us, she always will and never fails even if were a triplets. She doesn't have a favorite because she love the three of us the most but dad just have to destroy that."

"H-hyung, please tell me everything. I wanna know. Please hyung" Jimin plead still crying holding unto his brother's sweater that is now wet from his tears. Christian use his other hand to touch jimin's hair up and down.

"We three were born at the same day but different time. I was the first born, you were next and jaymin was the last. It was a legend for the Park household to have badluck if a triplet was born because the last one was said to bring disaster and that is Jaymin."

"And?"

"Dad believed in that legend and decide to kill Jaymin without telling mom. He took jaymin ang gave him to the Mr. Min, which is your father before and told him to kill Jaymin but Mr. Min didn't do that and raised Jaymin as his adopted son."

"I don't get it. How did I ended up in their side when I am the one left behind along with you?" Jimin asked.

"Because we are switched" Both twin look at the entrance to see Jaymin walking towards them. "What do you mean by that jaymin?"

"Your memory still haven't come back yet huh?" Jaymin let out a loud sigh.

"Both of us got in a car accident when were still six. We went on the same hospital but not on the same side. We both lost our memories because of the impact of the crash. I ended up with our father and you ended up with the Mins'."

"So the Mins' didn't kidnapped me?"

"No Jimin, they didn't and I'm sorry for blaming them knowing that they raised me too as their own son." Jaymin fall down on his knees crying hard, jimin followed him "w-why!! Why didn't you tell me jaymin?!"

"Father lied to the both of you. He wants to control everyone, he was an evil man who manipulates those who was weak. I'm so sorry you two *sob* I-im sorry i couldn't protect you. Im sorry Jimin. When you were little, i couldn't be with you and decided to rebel leaving you to do all the things father wants. I'm sorry Jaymin for not being the best hyung."

It was the first time of all those lonely years that Christian shed tears in all his life. His last cry was when his mom died eversince then, he decided to be strong to get his brothers back.

The three went in for a hug.
"Im sorry too hyung for being a mindless human being and for believing easily in anything dad says." Jimin says.

"Jimin h-hyung huhuwaaaaah😭😭 im sorry for not telling you and for hitting your head with a bat and for stealing your underwears and throwing them outside😭"

"You did what?"  Jimin asked.

"Umm, urghh ehehe what did I do?😅" jaymin nervously asked, gulping hard.

"You said you steal and throw his underwears outside." Christian answered eyeing jaymin. The youngest was the first to break the hug tapping both his brothers shoulder and immediately run away like a cheetah being chased by an angry lion.(or cat hehe😺)

"YAAAAAAAH JAYMIIN!!! YOU'RE SOOOOO GONNA DIEEEEE!!!"
-Jimin

"CHRISTIAN HYUUUUNG HEELP MEEEEEEE!!"
-Jaymin

"I was happy to finally meet you Jaymin."
-Christian

"YAAAAAH WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE IM ABOUT TO DIEEE!!! HUHUHUUU😭😭
-Jaymin

_______________
I mean, you should end a story with a laugh don't you agree? hihi

Anyways, Aym baaack~!!