24🚬

.

"so jungkook, how's school?"
jin hyung asked the tired boy who falls flat on the couch groaning.

'not good not until that angel came'
jungkook thought as he smiled at the memory of his beloved jimin.

continuation of part 22:

"call me kookie like you used to hyung" his heart was beating so fast, thinking if his hyung ever remember the nickname he would always call him.

"umm, k-kookie?" uncertain of what the bunny boy meanth, jimin said it and saw the boy smile bright. "I know you won't forget me hyung!"

jimin on the other hand was still in confusion, what does the boy mean by forget?

does he know jungkook before?
from what he remembered, he did saw him on jin hyung's cafe, maybe that's what the mean, but he never remembered calling him that nickname.

"umm jungkoo-"

"Jimin let's go" jimin was cut off by his bestfriend. Jungkook waved his hands goodbye, jimin did the same and followed taehyung from behind.

"your gonna be mine, min jimin or should i say, park jimin"

end of part...

"Yaah! Jeon jungkook, are you listening to me?"

Jungkook was snapped off from his thought only to see a fresh baked carrot cake and juice infront of him.

"You must be tired so i made you your favorite carrot cake" jin said with a smile standing up going to the kitchen.

Jungkook was happy to live with his cousin eventhough this hyung loves to do dad jokes which he eventually ignores, making him feel bad sometimes.

He ate the cake happily while thinking of jimin's angelic face that he's gonna see tomorrow.

_____________________
ya'll confuse why kookie is on the same class as jimin and tae?
well, jungkook was born as a golden maknae for a reason, he was good in everything that he learns fast and was able to attend school earlier than a normal child would.

why he gets to drive a car in a young age?i dont know lol, ask jungkook.