13F🍓

.
"Jiminie, remember that time when we first met" yoongi said to the younger whose been coloring on the floor carpet.

"You mean when you adopt me hyung?" jimin said, eyes turning crescent. yoongi nodded sitting beside the smaller one.

"Yes suga-hyung! it was the beeest day of my life! I was so happy to finally have a family that could love and take care of me! and i love hyungie so soo much!!"

Jimin exclaimed standing up, expressing every word using his small body, hands goes close and open. It excites him to say those words, he do love his hyung as much as everyone does.

"hahaha okay, okay jiminie. hyung knows you love me and i love minnie too!" the older said putting both his hands on jimin's chubby face kissing it.

"I love this" kisses nose
"and this" kisses head
"and this chubby marshmallows" kisses cheeks

"Hyunggie! that tickles hihihi" jimin giggled, loving the small kisses from his big brother.

"of course it does you little monster"

"hyungie will not forget me right?" the younger said sadly, while looking down. Yoongi looked at him, tilting his head to see the younger.

"Of course i will not, your my cute fluffy baby brother and you'll forever be with me" yoongi smiled, kissing jimin's small hands.