CHAPTER SIX - DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS (Part 5)

(Part Five)

<CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE WHILST READING THIS CHAPTER TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE>

Her blood stained the material and seeped onto the wooden floor as I rushed over to investigate.

Hoping the knife would come to me before she was able to get it to, she was too quick.

Instead, the knife moved upwards and she slipped, falling onto it with a thud.

I took the knife from her chest and held her head in my arms, 'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.' I cried as I saw the life drift from her eyes, 'Look after them but don't underestimate Fay-Fay. She's...' she spluttered.

And then she was gone.

After a few moments of looking at her peaceful face, I went outside to face Phoenix and the Grand Witch.

I gestured Phoenix to take the children downstairs, he didn't argue with me as he saw the blood on my dress and I took the Grand Witch into the room.

I opened the door slowly as she stopped me and grabbed my hand, stopping me from opening the door any further, 'Is she dead?' she stuttered.

A gust of wind answered her question as it blew the door fully open and she gasped at the bloody sight.

She ran over to her, dropped to the floor and wiped her face, 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.' I explained but she held her hand up to stop my protest.

After a few painful minutes of looking at Celine's pale, lifeless face she stood back up and composed her weepy state. She turned to me with a steely look in her eyes and concluded, 'I will get rid of this situation and although I will miss her, we can use this to our advantage. I will tell you more, later. Just take the girls back to my hut and I will be there shortly.'

I didn't argue.

I just rushed down the stairs and scooped my girls into my arms, ready to catch up on the years I had missed with them whilst trying to forget about the warrant from the Elders.

Did you enjoy this part of the chapter? If so, please show your support for this author by VOTING for this story or leave a COMMENT to connect with me! I would be really grateful. :*

***Only Chapter One will be published on Wattpad but the full book is available to purchase on Amazon and Smashwords for $0.99***

Thanks everyone! :)