CHAPTER SIX - DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS (Part 4)

CHAPTER SIX - DON’T TALK TO STRANGERS

(Part Four)

<CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE WHILST READING THIS CHAPTER TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE>

Before I could utter two words she threw her arms in the air and conjured a whirlwind, ‘If I can’t have them nobody can!’ she screeched as she attempted to direct the tornado towards me.

I threw up a forcefield in time and transported Phoenix and the children out of the room, ready to throw back whatever this devious witch directed at me.

She dusted off her hands and rolled up her sleeves, ready to do battle as I shut the door, not wanting my daughters to witness the carnage and havoc that would surely follow, ‘They were mine. You left them!’ she screamed as she threw an energy ball at me.

I deflected the electrical attack and laughed at her feeble attempts to kill me.

She never was a strong witch.

Her emotions always got in the way of her magical potential, ‘I don’t want to hurt you but your pushing me that way so just stop now.’ I advised but she just continued the assault.

Conjuring more energy balls which grew in intensity, lightning bolts, fireballs and earthquakes, I thought she had burnt herself out as every attempt failed, ‘I will not attack you. I’ve got my girls back so you’re irrelevant now but thank you for babysitting them. I am grateful for that.’ I announced as I turned my back and walked towards the door.

There was a pause of silence before I heard a shuffle of feet as I turned to see Celine run towards me, ‘I will kill you!’ she screamed.

The dagger bounced the daylight off its sharp, steel point as she stabbed the cool air like a manic as she charged at me.

I stepped back as she pinned me to the wall and restrained her arms as she fought to get free, constantly trying to stab me with the sacrificial knife, ‘Go back to the games. You’re not welcome here. You were a terrible mother before you went and I know that hasn’t change. Give them a chance!’ she snapped as the last statement pushed my patience.

I used all of my energy to push her away as she hit her head against the wall opposite, which dazzled her for a second making her drop the dagger onto the floor.

We both looked at the knife knowing the next few seconds were vital.

I stepped forward and raised my hand towards the instrument as she threw herself to it on the floor.

The connection echoed a short cracking sound around the room and she slumped flat, onto the woven rug.

Did you enjoy this chapter? If so, please show your support for this author by VOTING for this story or leave a COMMENT to connect with me! Thanks everyone! :)

***If you cannot wait for me to update this story EVERY FRIDAY, the full book is available to purchase on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, Kobo and iBooks***