Sidetracked Chapter 5: Aftermath

Poorman Apartments, Apt 309
February 25th, 6:22pm

"Filia, are you sure about this?" The Player asked softly.

"It's my first time...I'm not sure if what I'm doing feels good or not, but I want to give it a try." Filia replied in a similar tone.

"A beginner, huh? I should've known. Here, get on top of me."

"O-Ok."

Just outside the bedroom door upstairs the Player and Filia were engaging in some form of interaction, the room door was cracked so if one were to peek in they could get a small glimpse of what was going on inside.

The lights were dim and Filia's shadow could be seen highlighted on the wall, she was in a saddled position with her arms out in front of her. Her body motion suggested that she was bouncing, the bedsprings creaked with each downward thrust she applied using her lower body weight.

"Mmmm. Oh! Yeah, right there. Augh. Damn, Filia...it's so tight." The Player once again spoke up, his voice becoming more relaxed throughout the encounter. "That feels amazin. Could you do it a little harder?"

"Harder...? But I don't think I can do it like that. It's so tender."

"Don't worry. It'll be ok, I know you can handle it. Come on. Just a little more."

Filia goes quiet for a moment, but she then grunts a little. The sound of the bed rocking got louder, and Filia's voice followed after in the form of heavy panting. Her shadow on the wall was moving at a steady pace, nothing too aggressive.

"Like that?" She asked, short of breath.

"Oh! Yes! Right there, right there!"

Now the Player's voice inclined, he groans out in what was apparent satisfaction.

"Goodness...you're so stiff!" Filia muttered between breaths.

Taking an even closer look inside Filia is seen saddled on top of the Player.

As she continued Filia leans into her hands a bit more as she arches forward in this cowgirl position. She broke out into a minor sweat, the dimly lit environment provided enough light to show off Filia's body glistening in the warm atmosphere.

Below her, the Player was biting his lower lip and facing the left side of the room with his eyes strained shut, taking whatever Filia was giving as she bounced on him, it almost appeared that he couldn't contain himself.

"Oh my word, this is too much! Aaugh!" He moaned uncontrollably from her actions, having reached the climax of their physical exchange.

Veering downward to explore what they were doing — Filia's hands were planted against the Player's back. In fact, she was sitting ON his back, applying various degrees of pressure to his sore joints. It was a massage!

The Player laid across the girl's bed with his face occupying Filia's pillow. In the months they spent in the apartment he never got the chance to properly enjoy a bed, so this was a nice change of pace in comparison to the couch.

"O-Oooooh! A little lower, would ya, Filia?" He requested in a state of pure relaxation.

"I don't think I can keep doing this. I'm getting tired here." Despite this she acted on his request, moving her hands down his back and using the same technique. She had never given a massage before so she was relying too much on her weight when leaning forward, but her 'client' didn't seem to mind.

"What do you mean you're getting tired? You just started." The Player opened his eyes while looking over his shoulder to the best of his ability. "Wait, are you sweating?"