Tsundere little bitty.

Bitty! Lockheart x reader.

*heya guys! Not a request just something that came to mind. And I've been away for a while sorry about that! I'm going to make bitty stories for all of the outcasts! Comment who you want a bitty fanfic for next! I'll work on it as soon as I can!

--------

You've been living alone for quite sometime, you were introverted, and shy.

You weren't a people person.

Lately you've been wanting a pet, just to have some company, but you had no idea were to look.

You've tried newspapers, but by the time you went to check out the pups or kittens they were long gone.

You started to get a little bit depressed over it, maybe you'd be alone forever?

-------

You had just gotten off work and decided to walk home, it was a nice day after all, a little bit chilly, but it didn't bother you.

You took a short cut, taking a different rout than normal, and when you took that right, you saw a pet store.

Now when did they put that there? And what's a bitty?

Because you were seeking a pet, and you were curious, you went inside.

--------

The little bell rang when the door opened, you stood in the middle of the shop arms behind your back awkwardly.

"Heya miss, is there anything I can help you with?" A woman's voice asked.

You turned your head and spotted a younger woman wearing a tan apron, her brown hair pulled back. Her name tag said Abbie.

She had horns and  her hands were on her hips.

"Uh.. Ye-yeah actually, I've been wanting a pet lately.. And I saw this place. Any recommendations?" You ask her.

She smiles nodding. "You bet I do honey, follow me. You're in for an adorable surprise!"

She takes her keys out of her apron pocket and takes a left behind an isle.

You follow her awkwardly.

-----

She stops in front of a few glass cages, each holding itty bitty tiny skeletons?

Huh strange..

"Okay hon, these little cutie pies are perfect for you. Now, I'll let you look at them and I'll check on you here in a bit. Call on me if you want to hold one!"

You nod your head as she walks away.

It was such a hard choice... They were all so cute.

One wore bright pink, he was sewing a sweater, once he saw you he smiled a closed eye smile.

He was super cute..

You turned to another cage, this one had a heat lamp on top of it, it was desert themed. Inside was a gorgon skeleton? He sent you a wave with his smol hand.

He seemed like a trouble maker..

Under his cage, you saw a poofy haired half wolf skeleton asleep in a tiny dog bed, he snored and his ear twitched.

He was super cute to..

Beside him was a cage holding a half spider skeleton, he hung from a web and waved one of his meany legs at you, he was adorable.

One though was covered with a dark red curtain, the plate said "vampire bitty, must stay in the dark"

You were kind of disappointed that you couldn't see him, but you moved on.

And lastly, the last cage held a devil looking skeleton, his horns were red, he had his arms crossed, little tail wiping back and forth, he glared at you.

His tiny bed was shredded, so was the newspaper under him.

He was a tsundere, you could tell. You've watched the anime's.

You knew tsunderes were sweet on the inside, they just had bad attitudes.

He was perfect, and super cute. You couldn't wait to buy him little doll clothes.

"Abbie!?" You yelled.

She hops over the counter and jogs over to you. "Yes?"

"I would like this one please?"

"Ahh good ol Lockheart, good choice. Just be careful, he's mean at first. He may bite you, so just leave him alone for a few days, and give him what he wants, and soon enough he'll warm  up to ya." She smiles and unlocks the cage, wearing a thick glove while doing so.

The lil devil growled and nipped at the glove failing to bite her, he gives up.

She picks him up and sets him gently in your hands.

He seemed confused but then he stared at you, he blushed a light red, then crossed his arms glaring at you.

"Aw he's so cute." You smile. "Heya lockheart, I'm y/n, I'll be taking care of you now."

"...whatever..I'm not gonna get comfortable.. They always, ALWAYS return me..."

You gave him a sad look and hugged the poor thing.

He growled slightly but slowly hugged your thumb.

--------

You stood in your kitchen stirring the pasta you had just made, Lockheart watched you from his small room you had set up for him in your little sisters old dollhouse. 

He seemed okay with it, cuz he didn't complain.

He had a cage, but you only put him in there if he threw a fit. Which wasn't that often..

He had bonded with you rather quickly, which surprised you.

You walked into the living room holding two plates, a large one for you and a doll sized one for your bitty.

"Thanks.." He sighed and hopped on the table from the balcony of the dollhouse.

You nod and start eating your food as you scrolled through your phone, checking up on your youtubers.

Lockheart shyly looked at you, you were the first one not to return him in five minutes.

You only had him for half a week and he was surprised that you had kept him that long..

He knew it was silly but he had a slight crush on you.

He stood up and walked over to you, his heeled boots clicking against the glass table top.

He pulls on your sleeve. "Y/n.?"

"Yeah?" You look down at him.

He puts his arms up, meaning that he wanted to be picked up.

You set your fork down and pick him up, setting him on your shoulder. "What is it lock?"

He blushed and gave you a small peck on the chin. "Thank you... For keeping me... You're the only one.. Who cares."

You give him a sad smile and bring him closer kissing between his horns.

He truly was your little tsundere bitty.

End! I hope you enjoyed! I absolutely love bitty au sans and I wanted to write my own fanfic! Let me know who should be next!