A little help....

Yandere! Blueberry x reader

*not a request! But I've had this in the back of my mind for a while. So here it is!

Warning! As for all the yandere fanfics I make! There is blood and obsessive skeles.

He hated it... Everything about it.. Everything he did to you.. Everything you both did together.. Every time you two kissed in front of him.. It all made him sick to his stomach..

Why did he have to claim your heart first? When he himself was a better choice..

Blue sat a booth table, a grey hoodie covering his face, he watched you both talk, eat and having fun.

But every time you smiled at a joke he made.. Made little blue want to throw up.

He knew he shouldn't have introduced you to the artistic skeleton..

When you started seeing the creator and protector of au's, you started making blue feel like a third wheel.. Making him feel like he was second choice..

Blue grits his teeth as the skeleton sitting across from you had kissed your knuckles..for the second time today.

A waitress walks up to the very angry and disgusted skeleton.

"Sir do you need anything else?" She asks smiling.

Blue shakes his head. "No thank you.. "

She nods and walks away.

When she finally moved out of the way, he saw that you and Ink were gone.. .

He growls and slams his fists on the table, then runs out to track you down.

------

He followed you both quietly his hand gripping the knife in his pocket.

He knew he was obsessed.. Yet he didn't care.. You were all he needed.. He needed you..

But all of them kept you both apart..

There was one left.

His eye twitches as Ink kisses your cheek again then carried you bridal style, you giggling, clearly falling in love with the artsy skeleton.

His glare falls and so does a few tears.

He balls his hands into fists..

There was only one person who could help stop this pathetic romance from happening.. It wasn't meant to be.. You were supposed to be with him.. Not Ink..

The only person who could help him was a dear friend of his.. Who was aware of his lovesick behavior, and obsession over you.

He even knew about the killings, yet never said anything.. He was the god of love.. Even if its a lovesick love.

------

Blue knocks on the door, rain dripping on his back and hood.

A very familiar halo wearing pixie answers and quickly pulls him into the cottage.

"Blue, its freezing out there! Why are you here so late?"

Blue pulls the hood off his head, Cupid gasps at the short skeles face.

He had bags under his sockets, his eyes red.

Cupid sets his friend on the couch. "Tell me what happened?"

------

After explaining his whole month of watching you and Ink slowly falling in love, and his obsession and rage growing with every second,  Cupid understood.

He puts a hand under his chin in thought. "... Alright, I can't stand seeing you like this. Come with me."

Cupid flutters over to a bookcase and pulls a pink book out, the bookcase moves revealing a staircase.

"Secret door? I need one of those." Blue mumbles.

Cupid drags him down the stairs.

------

Shortly they are standing in front of shelves full of various love potions, and some other potions.

"How is one of these going to work?"

Cupid scoffs and grabs a bright green bottle and hands it to blue.

"What's this?"

"Read the label. I made it myself, I am going to get the other one." Cupid flies up to the tallest shelf, going through each bottle.

Blue turns the bottle over and his eyes widen. 

It was poison.. 

"How did you get this?"

Cupid shrugs. "A friend simply gave me some of his venom, you see Gorgons venom is very toxic. And fatal.."

Blue chuckles. "I get at what you're going at. What's the other one do?"

The pixie lands in front of the skele handing him a pink heart shaped bottle. "This here, is a love potion! Just give it to y/n, and she will fall in love with the first person who kisses her."

Blue smiles and puts the bottles in his satchel bag, then he hugs the pixie. "Thank you... So much."

Cupid hugs his friend. "Anytime buddy."

-----

After leaving Cupids place, Blue went straight to your little house.

He had a plan thanks to Cupid, you would be his any minuet now.

------

You smiled, you loved blues cooking. He was the best cook!

Sure his visit was unexpected, but who cares!?

Ink smiles at you, his rainbow blush bright, he pulls you into his lap, hugging you close.

"I love you love bug."

You blush. "I love you to arty."

You swore you heard a dish fall a break.. But its okay.

After about ten minuets blue walked into the living room holding two cookies on a platter.

"Here you are! My very own recipe!"

He hands you the pink frosted one, and Ink the green frosted one.

In the corner of your eye it looked like he was smirking... Huh.. Weird.

You both finished your cookies and sat back to relax. ...

... . ....

      .......

Ink suddenly collapsed falling onto the floor.

"Ink!?" You yelped and tried picking him up off the floor.

Before you could even blink, he was a stone stature.

You put your hand on his face, tears falling.

But as soon as your hand touched his face.. He turned to a pile of dust. 

What the hell just happened!?

Blue stands in front if you.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk.. What a shame.. Looks like that a***clown can't take you anymore.. Isn't that right love?"

His eye lights turned to hearts.

.......

. .....

You suddenly hugged him. "Oh berry blue I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! I'm so sorry I didn't see your feelings for me sooner!"

He leans down and kisses you. "Thats okay dear, you just needed a little help."

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this seemed rushed.. Ehh.  Stupid keyboard.. Being stupid.