Not just a doll.

Doll! Yanberry x Child! Reader

*Again not requested, and again I got inspired by the Chucky movies. You all know I love horror, and this seemed like a perfect idea. Again if you haven't seen Child's play, you should to understand this oneshot.

You were so happy, today was your birthday! You couldn't wait to tear into those presents!

You blew out the candles and ran off to the gift table, your mother laughed.

You didn't mind if none of your 'friends' had come to your party, you were usually the lonely one.

You grabbed the bright blue box and tore into it, it was largest box!

Your father took your picture as you opened the present.

Inside was a large skeleton doll, he was really cute to you, he wore a blue bandanna, blue gloves, and some cute little blue rainboots.

He had a grey sweatshirt with it and some small blue jean like pants.

"Aw Mommy I love him!" You squeezed the doll with pure joy.

She laughs. "I knew you would, show me how he works okay?"

The skeleton was one of those dolls that could talk, and your mom wasn't sure how to get him to talk how silly! You think.

"Okay! Hello mr.skeleton I'm y/n! What's your name?"

He turned his head. "Hi I'm blueberry wanna play?"

You smile and hug him tighter.

"Yes I do! C'mon I'll show you my room!" And with that you ran off with blue.

-------

You've had blue for a year and lately you noticed that your doll has been saying some strange things, but you knew he was alive, your parents thought it was your imagination.

But things really got out of hand when your male cousin was over, you see blue didn't like other boys coming around you..

"Tommy! Give him back!" You yell stomping your foot.

He scoffs. "aw what are you gonna do? Cry! It's just a stupid doll! Your nine! Grow up!" He laughs and throws blue down the hallway harshly.

"You're gonna regret that!"

He rolls his eyes. "Oh sure! Are you gonna tell on me? Pfft."

He cackles and runs down the hall into the guest room.

-------

He always teases you and bullied you, your parents didn't seem to mind they would just simply tell him 'stop it' but he didn't listen.

------

It was late, around midnight and it was storming, yes you were afraid of storms.. blue would always comfort you during rough rainy nights like this.

Tears startled to bubble, and your cried into your hands you missed him. You needed your cuddle buddy.. but you were too scared to go down the creepy hallway.

You laid on your side and tried to relax but you couldn't.. you heard a faint knock on your door.

"It's open?" You mumble.

Your door opens and you see blue standing there arms behind his back.

"Y/n? It's raining! I know you're scared, don't worry I'm here!" He smiles and hops into bed with you,

You swore you heard a metal weapon hit the floor before he got in bed with you.

He cuddled you in his small arms.

You snuggled your face into his chest.

-------

The next morning your cousin came into your room again only tease you again.

"Shut up! I am not a baby!"

"Pfft yeah you are! Playing with dolls? You need a cuddle buddy! Hah you are to a baby!"

Blue sat in your lap and moved his eyes to glare at  Tommy.

"Tommy you should stop, blue isn't someone to mess with!"

He shrugs his shoulders. "pfft yeah sure. It's only a dumb baby doll."

"Hi, I'm blueberry! And I wouldn't talk if I were you! Hi de ho!"

Tommy stares at your doll for a second. "And what are you gonna do?"

"Wanna play Tommy? I've got a game for you!, Y/n cover your eyes."

You do as your doll says and cover your eyes.

All you hear is screaming before it all goes silent, and something metal crashing into the floor again.

"Okay y/n! Uncover your eyes!" Blue smiles.

You do as told again, and see Tommy laying on his side, face down into the floor in a puddle of red stuff.

"What happened?"

Blue shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing! He's a messy painter!"

"Oh okay!" You hug your doll again then leave your room.

He wasn't just a doll..

End.? Sorry if this is rushed or short, I gotta take a break. :3 I'll write more later.