A tsundere glitch.

Error x sweet! Cute reader.

*Again this was requested days ago! Sorry that it's late!

You giggled and swung back and forth on the swing Error had made you, it was made out of his cables.

He gave you this swing so you would leave him alone, but he wouldn't get rid of you.

He really really liked you.. but was way too stubborn to admit it.

He watched you from the hammock he had made from leftover cables, a barely noticeable yellow blush on his cheeks.

You were so... Unique from the various versions of you from different timelines.. he didn't know why.. but he loved the original you from undertale.

Your sans wasn't so happy about that when Error took you out of your sleeping sans' arms.

Yes, you were in a relationship with original sans at one point but Error was jealous and took you.

You were annoyingly cute and adorable.. he couldn't resist.

He must have spaced out because when he snapped out of his thoughts you were on top of him a dorky smile on your face.

"G-gah! What the hell puppet!?"

You smile and tilt your head, then you poke his non-nose. "Boop."

Error rolls his eyes and brings you closer to his chest. "You are so annoying! But.. ugh.. it's not like I like you or something..."

His yellow blush was very noticeable at the moment.

You take a bold move and kiss his glitchy cheek then pull away and run off like a dork with your crayon box.

Error sits there blushing a brighter yellow than a school bus, he rested his hand on his cheek where you had kissed him.

Did that mean you liked him back?

He had to know for sure..

-----------

You sat on the voids floor drawing random things with the crayons that Error stole for you.

"Puppet! I'm leaving, but I'll be back in an hour!"

You run up and hug him. "Bye mr.glitchy buttface!"

He rolls his eyes and awkwardly hugs you back then vanishes in thin air as usual.

You shrug your shoulders and go back to your drawings.

-------------

He gags at the bright pink garden.. it was way too much color for him.

He walks down the cobblestone walkway hands in his pockets.

Maybe the love pixie angel himself could help Error and his many questions.

-----------

He follows the harp music that secretly got on his nerves... And finally found the pixie dust covered fluff ball.

"Hey, Cupid I have to ask you something!" Error yells.

Cupid smiles. "Ah! Error I was wondering when you would stop by! Are you here to ask about your little crush on y/n?" Cupid giggles removing himself away from his golden harp.

Error scoffs blushing even more yellow then before.

Cupid's halo glows a bright pink. "If you were wondering she really really likes you! She only teases you because she finds it fun."

Errors soul beats a bit faster.. you did share the same feelings.

"Well are you going to tell her? Or are you too tsundere?"

He shakes his head. "N-no!... Okay maybe.."

Cupid rolls his eyes. "Okay here is a conference booster!" He takes his bow off his back readying the arrow.

"Have fun!"

The arrow shoots him in the heart/soul and he's suddenly next to you.

-----------

You got a bit startled when Error was suddenly next to you, pink glitter coming off of him.

"Oh! Hiya nerd!" You smile.

He stares at you for a second then suddenly kisses you.

You blush but slowly kiss him back.

It was a soft yet sweet kiss.. which you didn't expect from the destroyer.

He pulls away for a second.

"What's gotten into you?" You ask giggling.

His eyelights were shaped like hearts. "I-i don't know!" He kisses you again.

Not that you minded though.

You loved that glitchy tsundere.

End! I hoped you enjoyed!