Baby troubles.

Pregnant! Reader x Teddy

*hey guys. Its been a while, sorry about that, this fanficion came to mind randomly an hour ago. Sorry that the title sucks, I couldn't think of one. XD

You sat on the couch next to your scary, bara, skeleton husband.

He drank his hot coffee, his arm around your shoulders, his feet propped on the coffee table.

Tatters didn't quite understand your weird cravings or why your stomach was getting bigger.

It really freaked him out when he felt a very small foot kick.

He squealed and ran off not understanding any of it.

Teddy knew why of course, you had told him.

But tatters was so innocent, and didn't understand.

Poor innocent cinnamon roll.

--------

"Tatters, I told you its just a baby! No need to get upset!"

"BUT HUMAN! IT MOVED AGAIN! WHAT DOES IT WANT!?"

Teddy chuckles and pats his brothers back. "Bro, he is fine. Probably just hungry."

You nod and grab a second helping of normal spaghetti.

While being pregnant with this tiny skeleton human hybrid, you gained a few powers from Teddy, you could use telekinesis, and when you were mad your eyes glowed red.

You found that out after a month of carrying the small dangerous skelehuman, one time you sneezed and a gaster blaster shot a hole in the wall, scaring your husband.

You were careful with these newfound powers.

----------

You sat in Teddy's lap on your bed, he rested his head on your shoulder watching YouTube with you.

He was dozing off, half asleep.

But then you felt your skelehuman shift and suddenly you glowed a bright red, floating.

Your eyes widen.

You start floating towards the kitchen. "Teddy!" You yell.

He opens his sockets and his pupil shrinks.

He goes to chase after you, after falling off the bed and face first into the floor, he chased after you again.

"Oh c'mon kiddo! Give your mom a break!" He mumbles.

You sat while levitating and rummaged through the fridge.

"Ugh! There is nothing in here! Ehhhh." You groaned.

Teddy was suddenly next to your side, clearly out of breath, he lifted his left arm bringing you down to the floor.

You landed on your feet, glaring at the bara. "Food."

He nods. "Got it."

He pulls a chocolate bar out of his coat and tosses it to you.

You quickly open it taking a bite. "How long have you had this?"

"It was a backup, for whenever you needed it."

You nod and continue eating it.. But you felt like you were going to sneeze again..

And you did.

Two large gaster blasters appeared again, Teddy ducks under the table as they fire and shoot holes in the floor.

"Oops.."

Your skele husband rises from under the table. "Okay.. You have allergies.. Great.. How much longer do we have do deal with you shooting holes in the walls and floors?" He chuckles.

"....two more months."

His eye widens and he faints.

You just laugh and take your candy bar to your room.

End. I hope you enjoyed! :3 I was bored.