Only have eyes for me.

Yandere! Lust x reader.

*I was bored XD, So I made this. And I haven't seen much of yandere Lust that wasn't.. Bleh.

Anyway you all know how yandere goes, but I'll keep putting the warnings.

Warning: Lust sans, gore, sharp blades, Lust is a perv, and blood, cursing and a reference.

Have fun~

You came home finding your home covered in purple roses, he did it again, you smile.

You toss your purse down, kicking off your shoes, your feet hurt. Work was stressful and you had to deal with people you didn't like.

"Lust? Are you here?" You call out to him. No answer surprisingly.

You were suddenly dipped down, and a skeleton kissed your lips, and of course you'd kiss back.

He pulls away smiling, sockets half lidded, purple blush on His cheekbones.

"How'd work go?"

"Boring.." You mumble.

He chuckles and twirls you, kissing you again, he sits you on your feet.

"Well, I can fix that! Don't you know what today is?~"

You giggle and kiss his cheek. "Of course I do dork!"

It was your three year anniversary, right before you got home you bought him a gift, even if he acted perverse at times, he was a really awesome and sweet boyfriend.

You were the love of his life, one could say that he was secretly obsessed, but you didn't know about that side of him.

"Razz came over a while ago and helped me with supper, we made your favourite!" He smiles and struts into the kitchen.

You chuckle at his behavior and sit on the couch, propping your feet up.

Lust struts back into the living room holding two steaming plates of pasta.

Your stomach growls at the smell.

Razz was one amazing cook, you were so glad you gave him that cookbook for Christmas.

"Be careful its hot.. Like me~." He chuckles and sets the plate in your lap.

He sits next to you eating his food, after drowning it in ketchup as usual.

After you both finished eating you cuddled on the couch, a warm fuzzy blanket over both of your laps, Lust's arms around your shoulders and waist.

He had his sockets closed as he purred into your neck.

This always made you blush, it was too cute and he sounded like a cat.

But.. That's when your phone rang.

That startled him, he sat up annoyed.

You grabbed your phone off the side table, it was Steven again.

"What is it now?" You asked.

Lust glared at the phone and listened in on the call.

"Y/n you need to come in now! Boss is gonna lose his head if you don't come to the meeting!"

You groan. "Why can't Janet fill in for me?"

"Because she's in the hospital, she fell down the stairs."

You roll your eyes. "Fine.. Be there in fifteen."

You hang up on him and stand.

"You have to leave again?" Lust asks a glare in his eye.