Just wing it~

Hurt! Hallow x reader

*This came to mind randomly, btw the pic (I hope it's there) has nothing to do with this. I was bored and drew something random. :3

+This may be short because lack of inspiration+

It was raining...yay.

You sat in Hallows castle bored out of your mind, it was just so empty and too quiet. It made your ears ring.

Hallow left hours ago to hunt while he could, his blood supply was running low, and he couldn't bring himself to hurt you.

He told you he wouldn't ever forgive himself if he bit you.

Speaking of him.. where is he? It's almost Dawn.

The sun would rise soon.. you hoped he was alright.

Now you started to worry, did he get hurt? Is he alright?

You couldn't get the dark thoughts out of your head, so you threw on your coat and ran outside to find the poofy vampire.

------

Oh come on! Where is he? This forest wasn't even very big!

You stop to take a break by the pond, you throw a few pebbles into the water.

Frogs and crickets chirped around you.

Without warning something fell into you.

"Hallow!?" You gasp and help him up.

He had blood on his face and he was holding his wing, it seemed he couldn't speak at the moment.

You quickly cup him in your hands and run for the castle to keep him out of the sun's beams.

(He's in his tiny bat form btw)

------

You slammed the doors behind you and ran for Hallows room, it didn't have window's so he'll be safe there.

-----

You laid his tiny body on the bed and ripped the medkit off the side table.

Opening it, you grabbed the bandage wraps and carefully wrapped them around his bleeding wing.

"Hallow what happened?" You ask still attending to his massive wound.

He turns his little fluffy head, his breathing ragged.

You kiss his forehead.

"I.. something attacked me.. n-no someone attacked me.. damn humans.." he growls shifting to his normal form.

You lay him on his side and gently fold the bad wing against his back.

"Ack!"

"Sorry, I know it hurts." You kiss his forehead again.

His candy corn blush was barely  visible but you knew he was blushing.

"Everything will be alright, I'm here "

He smiles and pulls you close to him.

"VWhat would I do vwithout cha?"

You smile and hug him back.

"I don't know batty butt."

He just laughs and snuggles you, nuzzling his cheek against your neck.

It didn't scare you if he was close to your neck, you knew he wouldn't bite.

"I love you more than candy corn."

You just laugh and kiss wrap your arms around him, being careful of his injured wing.

End. I hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry if this was terrible I can't think of anything. -_-