Little heart breaker~

Hearbreaker! Cupid x reader

*hey guys! I know its been a little while, sorry about that, I have a very detailed request and I'm trying to plan it. Anyway I wanted to write something for you guys and this came to mind.

*now some of you may be thinking, how is Cupid a heart breaker? Well let me answer that: if anyone has read the Cupid x pregnant reader, you'll remember me saying something about cupid turning into heart breaker. Well here's more information on him! Aka Not so innocent cupid. ;3

Warning: not for Cinnamon rolls, this Cupid is a perv. Just a warning!

You tried to play matchmaker and failed.. You really thought that your best friend Courtney and your other best friend Cupid would be a great couple.

(If that's your name you can change it I picked a random name) 

But you were wrong, She broke his heart and cheated on him.. He caught her too..

You've stopped being friends with her..

How could she do such a thing? It must have to do with Cupid's strict relationship code..

He couldn't do what humans do, if you catch my drift, she must have been mad about that.

So she ran off with some dumb guy leaving Cupid in the dust.

And oh cupid, his soul is probably crushed.. He's probably crying his sockets out, eating bowls of ice cream and watching romance movies.

You had to check on him, just to make sure he was okay.

-----

You knocked on his door. "Cupid? Are you feeling okay? Its me y/n, I'm here to check on you."

You hear quiet sniffling, and tiny footsteps.

Cupid opened the door for you and boy.. He looked even worse than you thought.

Tears stained his face, the little hearts on his cheeks broken in two's, his halo crooked, his clothes wrinkled.

You quickly scooped him up in a hug. "Oh by gosh cupid, I am so sorry.. I didn't think she would do that to you!"

He sighs. "It's not your fault.. Its mine and my dumb code.. But its the rules.. I have to stay pure.. I-" he busts into a crying fit.

You pick him up and walk over to the couch cuddling him.

"Shh, I'm here for you, let it all out, its not your fault."

-----
It took him some time to calm but he did, now he sat in a blanket burrito eating chocolate ice cream.

You cleaned up his house a little bit, getting all of the ice cream wrappers off the floor, and watering all of his plants.

You even fed his turtle dove.

But, when you went back into the living room, he wasn't there.

"Cupid?" You call.

But all you got was silence.

Where could that sad cinnamon roll have gotten off to? He couldn't have gone far.

And why was it so hot in here? Wait.. That was negative magic!

You quickly run outside to to the garden, hoping to find him.

You just hoped that you had time.. Courtney had broke his heart.. He was gonna turn.

-----

You finally found him, but you were out of breath.. His back was to you.

He had a match box in his hands.

"Cupid what are you doing!?"

He turns his head glaring at you, his eyes red. ".. She planted these.."

He lit the match and threw it into the flowerbed, making all of the blue roses turn black and wither to ash.

The fire burned bright behind him, and his halo turned black.

Oh no..

You gasp as his halo cracked in half, it made an ear piercing bust like glass.

His wings shredded and turned to grey pixie dust, two horns sprouted on top of his head, the broken halo floating sadly between them.

A tail popped up behind him, it whipped back and forth like an angry cats tail would.

His clothes faded into a bright red and white, his over shirt morphed into a white leather jacket, his boots gaining sharp heels.

On the end of his tail was a broken pink heart, representing his own heart.

He turns facing you, tail still whipping side to side.

He smiles, his teeth as sharp as razors, a crack going down his right eye, his eye lights a dark red.

The hearts on his cheeks still as broken as ever.

"Hello love, missed me?"

Your eyes widen.. His voice was deeper than ever too..

He stands in front if you, his hand under your chin, he presses his sharp teeth against your lips, cutting them slightly.

He licked the blood off of them and pulled away. "Honey, I break hearts for fun, be careful." He chuckles.

You watched as he walked away the roses behind him gaining more sharp and wicked, they grew everywhere, very unkept, and turning into a deep crimson.

He struts as he walks. "I'm off to take care of some business.. Oh, and y/n?"

He turns again. "I'll be coming back for you.~" he winks and continues walking.

Only one thought could process and that was.

"What the hell just happened!?"

End..? If you guys want I can make a second part ;3