Maid for us.

Yup a pun. It's lame I know.

Outcasts x maid! Reader.

*Not a request, but I felt like writing this! I got inspired by six skeletons and one maid, I read that like forever ago and I loved it. Here's my own version not with the au's but with my oc's because there is six of them. So it works yay.

Typing is easier I took the fake nails off.

Cupid and Lockheart will be sperate skeles! As brothers for this fan fiction!

-------

Your alarm went off, meaning it was time to work on breakfast for your masters.

And the hard part was waking each of them up..

You yawn and toss on your little black and white maid uniform, along with your black high heels.

Master Cobra had ordered you to wear them.. you weren't sure why, you were sure that your black slip ons where okay. But he was your boss.

You left your room and went into the kitchen getting everything prepared, but you had forgotten to ask them what they wanted. Damn it!

You quickly jog upstairs to your masters rooms, Master Cupid was your favorite, he was so sweet to you.

You knock on his door. "Master Cupid! It is time to get up sir!"

The door opens and there sat your pink wearing master shining his halo, a big dorky smile on his face.

"Good morning y/n! I've already cleaned my room so there is no need!"

Oh my gosh he was too cute, wearing his adorable pink and white pajamas.

"Thank you sir, I just wanted to ask what you wanted for breakfast?"

Cupid thinks for a moment, hand on his chin. "Hmm.. pancakes with strawberries on the side please!"

You smile and nod. "As you wish sir!" You curtsy and leave his room, shutting the door behind you.

-----

Next was Master Lockheart.. he was a bit perverse.. but you could handle him, even if he was Cupid's twin, he was the polar opposite of him.

If he tired anything you would just yell for Master Fear, he was scared of him. All spiders in fact.

You knock on his door a little hard, he was difficult to wake up. He was stubborn.

"Master Lockheart! It's time to wake up!"

No response.. you were glad you had a key to each of their rooms, you slid in the key and opened his door, the light from the hallway covering his face.

"Gah! Shut off the sun!" He grumbles putting his pillow over his face.

You chuckle to yourself and remove the pillow. "Master Lockheart, it is nine in the morning. Time to get up! And I must know what you want for breakfast."

He rolls over, crimson lights glaring at you. "Ugh.. fine.. make me some freakin' toast with raspberry jam on it.. go away.. now." He covers his face with his blanket.

You nod. "As you wish sir." You shut off his lamp and walk out.

------

You knocked on your shortest masters door. "Master Fear it's time to get up!"

After a bit of a scuffle and the pitter patter of smol feet came to the door. "*Yawn* morning miss y/n, what time is it?"

You curtsy again. "Nine sir. What shall I make you for breakfast?"

He puts a spider leg to his chin thinking. "Ah hah! I would like some spider cider and a donut please!"

You nod. "Of course sir."

"You are dismissed I must continue sewing this vest for Lockheart, poor idiot keeps tearing holes in his clothes."

You smile and leave.

-----

You knock on your cold blooded masters door. He was probably lazing on his heat rock about now.

"Master Cobra! It's time to get up!"

You step back as his door opens, a tail wrapping around your leg dragging you into his room.

He was in his slither form, he was usually like this when he slept, it would help him get more comfortable.

You pat his tail down off of you, then put your arms behind your back. "What would you like for breakfast sir?"

Cobra stretched his arms and rolled on his side, sleep mask looking you in the eyes. Of course he had to wear this or else you and everyone else in this mansion would be a stone statue.

"I'll just have roasted mouse with some hash browns-s-s you get me?"

You silently gaged but that was the snake side of him talking..

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

He shakes his head. "Nah, s-s-see you later y/n."

You nod and leave his room.

-----

Your fuzzy eared master was next, you knocked on his door. "Master Asher? It's time to get up!"

By the time you finished your sentence, he popped up behind you.

"Morning miss y/n."

You jump at his sudden appearance being behind you.

He had a coffee cup in his hand. "What are you doing?"

"I was going to wake you up sir, but it seems you already are. Need anything?"

He shakes his head. "Nah, I already ate. Thank you though. " He smiles.

You smile back and leave down the hall to wake up your other master.

Asher watched as you left, his cheeks turning a light orange.

-----

You took the bright red apple out of your pocket along with a bag of candy corn, your last master could not join you and the others during the day, he was a vampire after all.

But, during the day he would leave his door unlocked for you to bring him a little snack.

You walked in, seeing him asleep hanging upside-down wings wrapped snugly around him.

You smile he was cute while he slept, you set his snacks on the bedside table then quietly left the room.

------

You were doing the dishes when master asher walked in.

"Afternoon master!" You smile.

He smiles back hands in his pockets. "Afternoon y/n, I just wanted to say something."

"What is it sir?" You dry your hands off giving him you full attention.

The orange returns on his cheeks, he looks to the side, before resting a hand on your shoulder. "I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with all of our crap. You have no idea how much you mean to us."

You smile. "You're welcome sir, its my job after all. And I love working for you."

He smiles patting your shoulder before leaning in whispering. "It looks like you were maid for us." He chuckles pulling away and planting a kiss on your forehead then leaving.

You stand there flustered. It would seem your masters would be attracted to you..

Maybe you liked them back.. Some could even say that you liked them a lot.

End..? Wow.. That was a lot. My wrist hurts so imma take a break. Let me know if I should turn this into a book of not when this one shot book is over! :3