I'm gonna show you crazy...

Insane! Yandere! blueberry x reader.

*Hey guys. I took a break for while, I was listening to music today and this song came on, and I got an idea for this oneshot! I made the art above if it's there.

Warning- this is a bit creepier then normal.. uh.. some of you may not like this one.. for it's themes.

You looked at your boyfriend sadly as he gave you the same look, he was on the phone.

"He is? Got it.. sure if you really think it'll help him. Yes, thank you." He hangs it up.

"What did they say?"

"They said.. he wants to see you.. the nurse thinks it'll help. He won't stop talking about you.. every time they try to make him take his meds he bites and kicks. He has to wear a bite muzzle now."

You sadly look down at your lap and sigh. "Even after everything he's done to us.. I miss him.. his adorable eyes.. the happy go lucky attitude he had.." you start to tear up.

Honey hugs you. "it's alright y/n, I miss him too, c'mon get your coat."

You nod. "Okay."

--------

Now a lot of you may be confused.. Blue went psycho and tried to kill his brother just to make you his, he killed many other monsters..

But before he could attack you and his brother the police arrived, they took him far away to an insane asylum.. he's been there for almost a year now.

--------

You sat in the car shaking slightly. What were you going to say? What was he going to say? How was it going to go?

Honey rests his hand on your leg reassuringly. "Y/n, it's alright. the guards wouldn't let anything happen."

"What about his magic? He's stronger then you or me.. what are two guards going to do?"

"Y/n, they put restraints on his wrists, he can't use magic. We'll be fine."

"Whatever you say..." You still had a bad feeling...

--------

"Go down the hall and turn left! We'll bring him to you in just a few minutes." The desk woman said after she scanned you both in.

You held your boyfriends hand tight, this place gave you the creeps.

Empty halls full of screaming.. banging on doors..

You felt like you were in a horror movie..

----------

You both sat in this large visiting room, at a small table, one chair across from you both.

Honey sat next to you his arm around your waist.

"You're shaking." He says.

"Sorry.. it's just.. ugh.  This place gives me the creeps.. I hate it here.."

He kisses your cheek. "I know I feel the same.. I feel bad for my baby bro.."

Just as you were about to speak, two guards came out of the side door holding Blue by the shoulders.

Your eyes widen. He looked horrible.. nothing like the old blueberry that you used to know.

He had large bags under his eyes.. like he hasn't slept in months, tears stained his face, like he's been crying for hours, he had a stained straight jacket on.

Looks like blood stains..

And lastly he had the bite muzzle over his mouth.

His eyes were that familiar shade of red, like they were the day he lost his mind...

He sits across from you keeping his head down.

One guards rolls their eyes. "Thirty minutes. We gotta get crazy baby to bed."

You glared at him. "Can you leave.."

They roll their eyes again then walk away.

"Blue?"

His head lifts up and his pale red eyes brighten, pink hearts in the middle. "Y/n? I can't believe it's you! I never thought I'd see you again!"

Wow.. he's only been in here a year? And his voice was pretty deep.. he looked older than last time.

He looked like he was at least in his late twenties.

"I-im sorry blue. I would have visited you sooner, but the nurses wouldn't let me."

His eye twitches. "... What. Is. He. Doing. Here.?"

Honey holds his hands up in defense. "Hey! I don't want any trouble br-

"Shut your damn mouth. I don't want to see your face."

Honey nods and stands, slowly backing away from the table.

"I'll be in the hall if you need me.. heh.heh.."

Blue glares daggers at his brother as he leaves, but his eyes turn back into a soft heartfelt gaze.

"I really missed you my love.. they treat me badly, I've thought about you everyday.. it feels as if my soul crumbles more and more when I am not near you."

Tears come to your eyes again. "Blue I miss you too.. I hate that you have to stay here.. but you killed many monsters!"

He shakes his head.. "they got in the way of us.. " it was hard to tell but you knew he was smirking.

"I'd do it all again if it meant I could have you all to myself love."

Your eyes widen.. he was still the same..

He suddenly stands, scaring you, he glares at your chest..

Oh yeah.. he could see souls.

"That damn scumbag.. I was supposed to!" He growls and kicks the chair next to him.

"Blue I.. I'm sorry.. but he was there for me while you were gone.. I.. "

The redness in his eyes brightens and he stomps over to you. "You belong to me no matter how far away I am! I don't care if he's your soon to be husband... That kid is going down with the rest of them.."

Your eyes widened and you stand up backing away from him.

"But blue.. I- "

"The only baby you're having is mine.... I'll get out of here soon enough.." he smirks again.

The guards grabbed him by the shoulders again. "Okay that's enough! Creep.. let's go."

As they drag him away he narrows his eyes at you still smirking..

Honey came back into the room and hugged you. "Are you alright?"

You shake your head..

"What's wrong?"

"... He said.. that.. he's going to get out of here.. and.." you tear up again.

He kisses your forehead. "He won't get out of here. I swear."

You still had a bad feeling.

"Whatever you say..."

End...? The might be a second part soon.  I know this was different then what I usually write, I hope you enjoyed even if it was creepy!