Babysitting trouble~

Babysitter! Reader X child! Cupid, Coby and Hallow.

*First of all thank you guys so much for one hundred and four followers! I never thought I'd get that many followers! It means so much to me that so many of you enjoy my random oneshots!

*And yes (if the picture is there) those are kid versions of the outcasts!

You knocked on the door waiting patiently.

You were hired to do a babysitting job, seemed easy enough, you've babysat many other children, even monster children!

But you never thought you'd be babysitting three very different children.

Were they related? Who cares.

A woman with black spiked hair answered the door smiling.

(My oc)

"There you are! The boys are in their rooms. Thank you so much for watching over them."

"No problem!"

She let you into the living room, a few kids toys littered the floor.

You simply stepped over them and sat on the couch, your hands in your lap.

"Now, there are a few things I need to warn you about."

Your eyes widen. "Oh?"

"Yes, Coby is the gorgon, make sure he doesn't take off his shades, or else well.. you'll be a statue. And don't cut yourself by accident, Hallow is very sensitive to blood. And Cupid? Well he's the easy one to watch over."

She picks up her purse. "It's Hallow and Coby you have to watch out for. Those two argue and will make a mess. They will tease you and Cupid. Please make sure the house isn't a wreck?"

You nod. "I'll try my best!"

She smiles. "Thank you, BOYS GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!" She suddenly yells, startling you.

You hear a scuffle and something falling over then you see three very unique skeleton hybrids standing in front of you.

One wore a pink and red stripped sweater, his arms behind his back, he smiled at you blushing a light pink. He must be Cupid.

The other were a orange sweater with black stripes, he had his arms crossed looking slightly annoyed at the other two. He must be Hallow.

The last one however, had snakes for hair, his fork tongue flicked out of his mouth every now and then. His sweater was green with purple stripes, he was smirking at you in a very devious way.

He was up to something you could tell..

He must be Coby.

He smirks at you. "I s-s-smell fear on you.~"

You simply look away from him.

Cupid giggles. "Hello! I'm Cupid! It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be the bestest friends!"

You smile back at him and pat his head, he was super cute. "I hope so too cutie pie!"

He blushes and hides his face in his sweater.

Hallow looks at you shyly and has his smol hand out for you to shake, how cute..  his face lit up like a candy corn light.

He was the shy one.

You shook his tiny hand and smiled.

His blush burned and he hid behind his.. creator? Mom? Whatever.

"Okay, you guys can have some fun go play!" She says smiling.

Two of the boys run off to a side room picking up a few toys off of the floor.

Coby lingers in front of the couch still having that stupid smirk on his face.

Each of his snakes narrow their eyes at you as he slowly walks away his hands in his pockets.

Their creator gave you a sympathy filled smile. "I'm sorry if they cause any trouble just text me. Now I have to leave, or my boss will fire me." She laughs and leaves shutting the door behind her.

It's okay, maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

------------

This was a horrible idea..

Coby kept throwing crayons at you, then blamed Cupid, who was sitting on the couch next to you just eating the small sandwich you had made him an hour ago.

Hallow hung from the chandelier, his small hands on his face. It was clear that he had a headache.

Coby stood on top of the tv stand his arms in the air. "I AM THE KING OF THIS HOUSE! FEAR ME!"

"Cobra please, get down! You're going to hurt yourself!"

He glares at you. "Don't use my full name you old hag!"

"I'm not even thirty!"

He shakes his head. "Get me something to eat!" He yells.

"Cobra your creator said that-

"STOP USING MY FULL NAME! ILL GET IT MYSELF-

He tries to jump off the tv stand but his boot slips and before you knew it he was on the floor, crying, and holding his elbow.

Ah crap.

You quickly come to his aid, you pull him into your lap, his tears turned to stone as the fell down his face.

"It's okay hun, it's alright, I'm here!"

You wrap your arms around him, bringing him to your chest.

He hiccups pulling your shirt to his face.

Cupid puts a hand on his brothers? Friends? Shoulder.

Hallow watched the whole scene from the ceiling.

You were glad the tv stand wasn't high and that the floor was carpet, he would be alright here in a while.

You picked him up, resting him on your hip and you walked into the kitchen to put some ice on his elbow.

------------

You set him on the counter and raided the freezer.

Cupid fluttered and sat next to Coby hugging him. "It's okay bro! She'll fix you up just fine!"

"I sure hope so."

You found an ice pack and held it to his elbow. "Is it feeling any better hun?" You ask.

He nods and looks down at his lap shyly. "I'm sorry for the way I've acted.. I've always been a little pain."

You hug him. "it's okay, some people are just like that. Maybe you're a tsundere."

" A what?"

"Nothing!" You giggle.

-----------

You all sat in the huge blanket fort, Hallow on your back, Cupid to your right asleep and cuddling your arm, Coby asleep face first on his pillow.

Today was a strange, but good day.

The boys were troublesome but at the end of the day, the were the sweetest cuddle monsters.

End. I hope you enjoyed! This was fun to make!