They love you too~

Bf! Coby x Gf! Clumsy! Reader.

*thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoy this one, my dear Coby sinner. XD

(Btw the song is random.)

"I'm home!" You yell smiling, your smile falls when you see your snake headed boyfriend face first into the couch.

"Really?" You try not to laugh as you walk over to him.

Each of his snakes look at you and yawn.

Thanks to the rug and you being the clumsy person you are you tripped and fell on Coby's back.

"Ow! Babe? What the heck!" His snakes get agitated and glare at you.

"Sorry.." You mumble and remove yourself from him, blushing from embarrassment.

He chuckles and swings his arm around your shoulders. "Hey, its-s-s  alright! I think its-s-s cute that you're clumsy." His fork tongue flickers at every 'S' he mutters.

His hissing was cute to you.

You frown and cross your arms. "Shut up! I am not clumsy!"

He snickers. "Uh yeah you are. You run into random things and trip over crap."

You roll your eyes. "Whatever.." You stand trying to get away from him but thanks to your two left feet, you trip again.

You fall face first into a green and gold T-shirt. "Watch where your going baby."

You shove him. "Go away.." You run off to the kitchen.

--------

You sit at the table after wacking your knee against it for the third time.. And eat your hot pocket.

You feel your boyfriends skull in the nape of your neck.

You growl and swing your arm back trying to hit him.. bad idea...

You were expecting to hit him above the shades.. But..

Tears swell in your eyes as you feel multiple snake's teeth sink into your arm.

Coby suddenly yelled. "Oh my Cupid! Y/n! I'm sorry! I was trying to dodge! Off! Emerald, greenie, gem! Drop it!"

The snakes release their teeth.

You run off to the bathroom to wash out the wound... Because if you didn't.. You knew Coby's snakes and Coby himself were poisonous.

You put your swollen arm under the faucet, the cold water washing away the purple gunk and venom.

Your arm was going numb, after drying it, you wrapped it in bandages.

Coby is suddenly to your side, he sets you on the toilet.

"Y/n! I am so sorry.. I never thought they'd bite you!" He kisses your forehead.

You smile weakly at him still holding your right arm.

"Its okay.. Its mostly my fault.. "

He sighs. "No, its my fault for being an a**.. And making you mad."

He brings your hurt arm into his arms. "Well.. At least all of them didn't bite you.. Or you would have.. " he trails off a hand rubbing your arm affectionately.

You hug him. "They wouldn't have done it on purpose.."

He nods. "I guess not.. I told them to be good to you."

You kiss him and hug him even tighter. "I forgive you and them."

You feel a slight tap on the top of your head. You look up to see one of the snakes holding a rose in its teeth, its eyes full of sorrow.

You take the rose smiling. "Its okay emerald, I forgive you. "

It smiles and rubs its head against your cheek affectionately.

"You see.. They love you too."

End. I hope you enjoyed! :3 I wanted to write more because I was bored.