Dorky lover.

Soulmate! Honey x Soulmate! Reader.

*thanks for the request! I can never remember who request these. My memory sucks. Anyway, I've looked up a lot of soulmate AU's, and I'm going to use the one I thought was most interesting!

You stared down at your arm, waiting for a reply, you and your soulmate could talk by writing on your arms.

Unfortunately, you've never met him.

You were always the loner one who didn't believe in soulmates, you didn't think there was one for you. Who the hell could be your match?

Apparently, a big dork who has a major sweet tooth, made puns and slept a lot.

He made you laugh, and that's what you loved in a guy, his name was papyrus, but he liked to be called by his nickname, being Honey.

He said that that was his nickname because he loved the sugar filled honey bears.

You thought it was cute.

He even gave you the nickname Queen bee, mostly because you were kind of bossy towards him, but he didn't care.

You two decided to finally meet, he was running late though, you had just hoped that he didn't stand you up.

You kept on trying to think of what he looked like, he said that he would stick out like a sore thumb.

What did that mean? Ugh this was so nerve racking!

You looked back at your arm reading his reply.

Sorry I'm taking so long. My bro was trying to give me a lecture on how to be a gentleman.

You laugh then reply.

That's okay, are you close?

He didn't reply for about five minuets before you heard. "Boo."

You gasp and look up the the tallest monster you've seen.

When you meet his eyes, your heart and soul make you stand and hug him.

Both of your souls buzz, happy to finally meet their match.

He chuckles and hugs you back.

"Its good to see you too Queen bee."

You smile. "You're a monster? Even better." You burry your face into his chest.

Honey smiles and kisses your forehead. "I'm so glad you're not weirded out."

You giggle. "Nope, you're my soulmate silly."

"Are you okay with me being human?" You ask.

He nods. "Yeah, you're even prettier than I thought."

You blush and hide your face in his hood again.

"I loaf you." He says holding a loaf of bread.

"Did you really just bring that for that pun?"

He nods snickering.

"Oh my freaking glob, I love you too."

End. I know its short! But I wanted it to be short and sweet! I hope you enjoyed!