It's in my nature~

Lust sans (Luke) x reader.

*oh god.. 0.0.. Uh anyway this was requested a couple of days ago I think. I know it was recent. XD Its been a while since Luke has made his way into the book, hasn't it?

NOT A LEMON GROSS.. I got inspired by an x-listener. But I'm gonna change it up a bit! ;3

Warning- stupid pickup lines, and Luke is a gross perv. And suggestive comments, your welcome my dear sinner.

Why did Error have to throw you here out of all places!? Fine you made him mad, but why here? You would rather be in Horrortale or yandereswap. Even that would be more fun than this!

You sat in Grillby's, at a booth table, annoyed, and trying to advert your eyes from everything.

Grillby set another basket of fries on your table, and a cup of water.

It was the only thing that didn't have alcohol in it..

"Thanks grillby."

He winks then walks away, you shivered uncomfortable.

You stared down at your fries.. You had no ketchup.. Damn it..

(I freaking love ketchup in real life.. Sans keeps taking it all..-_-)

You took another drink of your water, when there was suddenly a poofy purple wearing skeleton sitting across from you, holding a ketchup bottle in his left hand.

You glared at him.. He must be the sans of this au then.. How perverse is he?

He stared at you up and down, purple iris's glowing, he lowers his eyelids.

"I haven't seen you before.. Ya new?"

"Not really, I'm just new to your universe. Error dropped me in the snow." You mumble.

He chuckles. "He does that to anyone who makes him mad, what'd you do?, he shouldn't have thrown a pretty little thing like you here.."

"I know, as of right now I wish I was in Horrortale, and as for what I did? I wrote all over his face when he fell asleep."

The sans laughs. "Wow sugar, thats pretty rough..  Like me.~"

Your eye twitched and you gagged. "TMI dude."

"Anyway sugar, what made you come to a place like this?"

"I always go to the Grillbys or Muffets of any au. To find the sans, so they can help me get out of their au, unless I want to stay."

He nods and hands you his ketchup bottle. "Ah, you've come to the right place, I can help you out. With a price~."

"No." You put the ketchup on your fries eating a few of them.. They were cold now.

Lust chuckles. "Aww, you're no fun. At least let me show you a good time, I'm up next." He points to the stage behind you.

"Ew no. Congrats you made me loose my appetite. " you push your fries to the side.

"Aww fine.. I was lying anyway.. Unless you want me to give you a private dance?~"

"No. I'd rather be a head-dog." You cross your arms.

He shakes his head. "Playing hard to get? Hmph, that's fine. It's more fun that way."

You so wanted to punch him right now..

"Lust, do I have to use my anti-lust sans repellent?"

"What is that?"

You take a bat with nails and lay it on the table, he sits back in his seat sweating bullets.

"Uh.. Where did you get that?"

You smile. "Mafiatale, skullface gave it to me." 

"..." He stays silent, but has a purple blush glow on his face.

"..thats kind of hot."

You growl and throw your fries at him, the run out of the bar.

Lust frowns and goes to chase after you.

End? I hope you enjoyed I was bored, anyway I gotta take a break now, stupid wrist.