Papa gorgon.

Coby x pregnant! Reader.

*this was requested with my other oc's, I know its late! This is for Kittycraftcrewwithcross I think I got that right? They're a extreme Coby fangirl and I had to plan this one!

And if they're reading, feel free to request more Coby fanfics I'd be happy to write more ;3

Cupid hands you another bowl of ice cream. "Are you going to tell him?"

You sigh. "I don't know.. Will he be mad?"

Cupid shakes his head. "No, I think he'll be thrilled, besides its his fault you got pregnant isn't it?"

You look into your ice cream bowl. "Uh.. Kinda?"

"What?" Cupid crosses his arms.

"... I don't wanna tell you, its awkward."

He shakes his head a pink blush burning. "Gah! I wasn't gonna ask anything about that! Bleh!"

You laugh at his reaction. "Okay okay! Sorry!"

Cupid hides his face in his scarf.. "Oh goodness.. My innocence was already ruined by a yandere fanfic that Creator made.."

"What?"

"N-nothing! Now c'mon, tell Coby already!"

You blush and sigh. "Alright, I will."

"Good, and if he gets mad for what ever reason, I'll slap him!" He smiles.

You both have a good laugh.

------

You stare down at the pregnancy test again, just to make sure you were correct.

You hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey! Y/n? Ya okay in there?"

It was Coby...

You open the door and hand it to him, then run past him into his room, ready to hide away in a pile of leather jackets and blankets.

Coby looks at the test confused. "What the hell isss thisss thing? Why did ssshe look ssso upssset?" He asks himself, then follows after you.

------

You feel another body lay next to yours, two snakes rubbing against your neck and cheek.

"Y/n, is everything alright? What's this thing for?"

One of his snakes had it in its mouth and it hands it to you.

You take it from it. "Coby.. I.. I don't know how to tell you this but.." You roll over and burry your face into his green tanktop.

"Mmph.."

"What?" He chuckles.

"I.. I'm pregnant.. You idiot."

It all goes silent, you feel Coby's shoulders go stiff, almost like he turned himself into stone.

"You're what..?" He asks, his voice barely above a whisper.

"You heard me.." You mumble.

Coby suddenly sits up and tackles you, he was on top of you again.

(;3)

"..?!" You gasp, and he plants kisses all over your forehead and face.

"Oh my gosh sssweetheart! I'm ssso happy!" His snakes nod happily.

You smile and lean up kissing his fangs, he kisses you back with all of the love he had for you.

He pulls away to look you in the eyes, thanks to Cupid, you were immune to his stone cold stare.

You both just stay this way for a while, until his phone rings.

'Dirty mind, D-d-dirty mind d-' Coby quickly rolls off of you and picks up the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Did she tell you?" Hallow asks.

Coby chuckles. "She sure did. You should have seen my face."

Hallow chuckles over the line. "Congrats!" He then hangs up.

Coby shrugs and tosses his phone over his shoulder clearly not caring.

He rolls back to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, his legs tangled with yours.

He plants a kiss on your shoulder. "I love you y/n."

You giggle, his kisses tickled sometimes.

"I love you too dork."

End. Sorry its short! :3 I hope you enjoyed.