Daddy's little nightmare.

Villains x blind! Demon! Goddess! Baby! Reader.

*at last here it is, this was requested a month ago, requester had a very detailed plot for this one, and I wasn't sure if I could do it.. I was afraid they'd get mad at me for taking so long, but if you have a detailed plot and then want me to continue it..

Eh.. It may not be the way you wanted it. So, I pushed it to the side for a long time, trying to figure out how I could finish it. So, if its not very good I apologize. I changed a few things, so sorry if its not the way you wanted it! I have a lot of request currently and I'm trying to get them finished when I can, I don't like to keep my readers waiting.

With all of that said, let the story begin-

"Nightmare, where the hell are we? This place is trashed." Dust says, his arms crossed.

Nightmare glares at him. "Shut your mouth. But you're right, it looks like someone has already destroyed this place before we even got here."

The villains have arrived at a town in ruins, their first intent was to destroy this au, but it seems someone already has.

Dozens of bodies laid on the ground, some with bullet wounds, others.. Missing bodies parts..

Clearly a war has broken out here.. Buildings crushed and smashed.

Ruble littered the ground, along with a lot of debris.

"Move your lazy a*ses and look around, for anything. I don't care."

The group split, going in groups of two, searching for anything they could find.

After hours of searching, they have failed their tasks, until Dust spoke up.

"Hey, boss, get over here. "

"Ugh, what!?" Nightmare follows the hooded skeleton, to which he finds two bodies, one female, the other male.

"Why the hell do you want to show me them? Who cares."

Dust kneels to the ground. "The woman seems to be a goddess of some kind.. And the guy looks like a devil thing."

Killer and Horror caught up with the two, clearly out of breath.

"Can we eat them?"

Killer glares at him. "No horror.. You can't just eat random crap you find. Gross."

They all stared down at the couple, they were holding hands when they died.. It was clear they had loved each other, there were golden rings on their fingers.

All was silent, until Dust turned his head and saw something wrapped in a blanket, it started to cry.

The others follow his gaze. "What are you lookin' at?" Fell asks.

Dust stays silent and walks over the bundle.

"How in the world is this thing still alive?" He asks.

Cross looks at him confused then stands next to him, there in the blanket was a baby, somehow still alive... Her crying stopped when Dust picked her up.

He then returns back to the others, they all stare at the baby confused.

"How did she survive?" Cross asks.

Dust keeps his mouth shut.. His eye lights disappear as he raises his knife.. About to strike the child.

Nightmare quickly acts and takes her out of his arms using a tendril.
"Damn it dust, you don't need to kill everything!"

Dust glares at nightmare, putting his knife away.

The goopy skeleton stared down at the child, she had horns and a devil tail, and golden markings.. Those two bodies were her parents..

"Night what are you doing?"

"Shut up.. Let me think.." The child stays silent for a moment before she laughs hugging Nightmares tendril.

He's stunned.. No one has ever hugged him.. She wasn't afraid of him.. She.. Liked him.

All of the cold hearted villains feel their souls melt at her actions.. Something was telling them to take her.. And protect her.

They never had someone love them before.. It felt nice to have something that loved them.. And for it not to run away.

Nightmare brings her close to his chest and hugs her. "I'll protect you with my life.."

The others agreed and joined in on the hug.

The moment was sweet while it lasted.. But it was quickly ruined by a shifty looking man..

He clapped his hands sarcastically, "What are you monsters doing  here? Haven't you had enough?" He asks.

Nightmare glares at him.. His soul told him not to trust this man.. Something about him screamed bad..

Nightmare hands the child in Cross's arms standing in front of them, all of the villains readied their weapons.

"What do you want?"

The man chuckles. "Oh you know.. Nothing much.. Hand over that child, she's my niece."

Nightmare shook his head. "No you aren't.. Get out of here or else.." It was obvious that this man was lying... The child looked nothing like him.

The man growls and takes a knife out of his pocket. "Hand her over!"

Horror gets in front, lifting his axe. "..finders keepers.. A*shole."

In one throw, the axe slices the mans head off... Blood sprayed on the ground..

Horror chuckled and went to retrieve his axe.

Cross held the baby up and bounced her, making her giggle, but that was when he got a good look at her eyes.. She.. Was blind..

Nightmare waddles over and takes her out of his arms, cradling her with his tendrils.

"Boss shes-

" I know. And I don't love her any less." Nightmares smile widens and he gives her a skeleton kiss on her head.

She giggles and makes small grabby hands at him.

"What are we gonna name her?"

"Y/n."

--------

"Then we brought you home, and that bad man never tried to take you from us again, and you've been the sweetest baby girl I could ever ask for ever since." Nightmare tells the child sitting in his lap.

"That story never gets old daddy." She says smiling.

He smiles back at her. "I'm glad you love it, because its true."

The fired roared behind them in the fire place, the seven year olds smile widens even more as the goopy skeleton runs his fingers through her hair.

"I love you!" She says.

He nods. "Mm hmm, I love you too my little Nightmare." He kisses her forehead.

End. I hope you enjoyed, sorry if its bad. I tried, and I need a break that was a lot to write.