Birthday bat.

Hallow x reader.

*heya guys I was taking a break, anyway its hallows birthday! He's a year old, meaning I've had him as an oc for a year! Its Cupids birthday as well. Yes, they share the same birthday! Because I made them the same day! Have fun!

I'm making two one shots! This one is Hallows and the next one will be for Cupid!

Today was Hallows birthday, you wanted it to be a surprise! How old was he? Well he was immortal so I guess it doesn't really matter.

You went into the cake shop looking for a red velvet cake, his favorite. And to have its icing Halloween themed.

After that you went to hot topic to grab him a few things, comical shirts, and awesome studded pants.

Then you went to the party store and grabbed some Halloween themed plates, napkins, blah blah blah you get it.

Now all you gotta do is wait for him, Coby agreed to help you set up, Asher did as well, Fear hung up the decorations.

And Cupid? You didn't know where he was.. he didn't reply to your text.. you knew he hated Hallow, but you still wanted him to be apart of it.

Asher walked up behind you, holding the cake. "Where do I put this?"

"Where do you think dork? Put it on the snack table."

He nods walking to said table to set the cake down.

"Cake by the ocean!" Coby sings loudly.

"Coby shut up." Fear says glaring at him from the web he was currently working on.

Wow it really looked like October in here, ah it's fine he'll love it.

"Y/n? Where do I hang this?" Fear asks his body twisting in a way only a spiders body could.

"Um.  How about the kitchen? It's not decorated that much!"

Fear nods and climbs the ceiling to crawl to the kitchen.

Coby fell off the ladder again, singing that song all just because Asher put the cake away.

"Coby you can't sing." Asher sighs throwing a paper plate at him like a Frisbee.

"Boy I can sing!"

"No you can't. Please don't, you'll make my ears bleed."

Coby glares at him. "oh shut up!"

Asher just laughs and walks over to the window. "Oh crap! Everyone hide! He's here!"

Fear picked you up by the back of the shirt with one of his legs, bringing you up to the ceiling with him.

Coby dives behind the couch.

Asher hides behind the curtain, but you could see his tail so.. you knew he would be bad at hide and seek.

All off the lights were off.

Hallow walks in carrying a large bag just filled with candy corn. Why was he so obsessed with that stupid candy? You didn't know.

But what you did know is that he ate it so much that his tongue looked like one, no I am not kidding.

You wondered if he tasted like it if you kissed him.. you blush at your thoughts.

Hallow sets the bag down by the couch, then you all jump out of your crappy hiding spots.

"Surprise!"

He falls off the couch clutching his chest. "Oh my glob! You scared the vamp out of me! Vwhy did you do that?"

You smile hands on your hips. "It's your birthday moron! Did you forget?"

He shakes his head standing up fixing his wings. "No, I just don't celebrate it. I don't age."

You roll your eyes. "Don't be lame. It took us forever to get all of this crap have fun!"

He shrugs. "Alright Vwhatever you say."

--------

He actually was having fun for once. And you were happy for him, he finally got out of that hollow shell. (Get it? No? Okay then..)

You stood on his balcony, taking a break from the party, just to enjoy some fresh air.

And get away from Coby's crappy singing. His hiss made it worse.

You felt two arms and wings wrap around you, a head in the crook of your neck.

"Hallow?"

"Thank you, I never thought celebrating my birthday was gonna be this fun."

You smile. "Sure thing, I'm glad you had fun."

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Vwhere is my birthday kiss?"

You blush and smile before pressing your lips to his fangs.

He kissed back, tilting his head to make it more passionate.

You pull away and hug him. "Happy birthday, vampy butt."

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry that this was rushed I have something to do today, I'll write cupids next when I get a chance!