Edgy lover.

Soulmate! Red x Soulmate! Reader.

*After the Honey one, I got a request for this! Feel free to request more soulmate fanfics! I really enjoy writing them!

*once again, inspired by a soulmate au I found interesting! No lemons I promise!

He stared and the pendant in his hand.. This was pointless, how could someone like him have a soulmate?

Who could love someone who makes perverse puns, dark puns, edgy, cussed constantly, and looked like he shopped at hot topic?

(Me. And various fangirls XD)

He sighs.

"RED! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STARING AT YOUR NECKLACE AGAIN? GIVE IT A REST! EAT YOUR DAMN LASAGNA!"

Red rolls his eyes. "I can't finish it bro.. I.. I gotta go."  He walks out out of the kitchen and grabs his coat.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

"Out, don't wait up." He hisses and slams the door.

-----

"I dunno what ta do grillbs.. Sometimes I think my pendant broke and doesn't have another half..."

Grillby shakes his head. "Red, there is another half out there, you just gotta find em. It took me a while to find Muffet."

Red hides his face in his arms. "Just get me another shot."

Grillby nods and slides another glass across the bar for his friend.

------

"Red, I think you've had enough."

"S-shut up flame man.. You freakin' candle.. I say when I've had e- *hic* enough.. *hic* can you get that ch-chicks number for me?" He smiles.

Grillby rolls his eyes. "No more for you." He pulls all the cups and mustard away from him.

"Do you mean her?" Grillby points to the girl sitting with her friends with h/l h/c.

(Hair length and hair color)

"Yyyyeeeesss.. She's *Hic* hot!" Red chuckles and falls face first into the bar, Grillby swore he heard a crack.. But who cares.

"You're drunk."

"And you're a candle head.."

The girl from the other table walks up to the bar ordering some fries.

Grillby walks away for a few minuets.

Red chuckles. "Heya sweetheart~.. I like your shirt.. It'd look better on my floor.." He hiccups again.

She blushes but laughs. "Wow a drunk skeleton? Now that's something you don't see everyday."

Red smiles. He made her laugh. "Y-ya gotta soulmate sweet thing?"

She shakes her head. "No, I dont think so. Who would match up with a dork like me?"

Red blushes and leans on her. "I would~." He purrs in her ear.

She laughs. "You're just saying that."

"N-no I'm *Hic* not.. Angel face, you're cute.. I like your face.. And that *Hic* laugh."

She blushes and pats his skull, he purrs at her touch. "You're too kind skeleton man."

His smirk widens. "A-and *Hic* you're adorable, I could just kiss you."

She giggles and helps him from falling for the fifth time. "What's stopping you?" She glances at his necklace.

He chuckles and tries but ends up falling off of his stool.

Grillby mumbles. "Clean up on isle floor!"

(Not a typo XD)
------

"Ugh.. It feels like I got my skull bashed in..how the hell did I get home?" Red mumbles rubbing his temples.

He looks over to his cardboard box inn table and sees a note on it.

"What the?" He picks it up.

"Morning drunken beauty, come get your coffee or it'll get cold. Also, you're puns are horrible.. I love it."

-y/n. Xoxo.

And there was a lipstick kiss on the bottom of the paper.

He blushed, what happened? What did he do?

-----

Red hears his brothers laughter, along with a females laugh.

Who the-

His eyes widen, there sat the girl he was checking out the other night.

She sees him. "Aww good morning drunky!" She laughs.

"Uh.. Morning?"

"RED! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR SOULMATE WAS SUCH A SWEETHEART? OR THIS FUNNY?"

"Wait what!?"

She gets up from the table and shows him her necklace, and it hooked perfectly with his, like a friendship necklace.

He blushes. "It was you."

She smiles. "Yup, and don't worry. I dragged you home and I slept downstairs."

He tilts his head to the side. "How did you know where I live?"

"You told me. And then you fell in a snow poff, then a white dog stole your leg, I had to get it back." She laughs.

"Oh... That's embarrassing.."

"And I recorded it."

"What!?"

Boss busts out laughing. "SERIOUSLY BROTHER! YOU WERE A TRAIN WRECK! IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Boss laughs again holding his stomach.

Red glares at him. "Shut up boss."

End. I hope you enjoyed! I was bored.