You're a little red...~

Little red 2.

Yandere! Werewolf! Cross x reader.

*this is a second part to little red, it was requested that I make a second part to this, but this time cross has turned yandere!

Warning- blood and and almost drowning. 

You woke up on the caves floor, Cross curled around you, his arms tight around your waist.

Since that day you've met him, you knew he was protective. And you were okay with that.. Until he wouldn't let you leave.. Once you said yes to being his girlfriend..

You yawn and roll over, face first into Cross's floof.

"Heh.. Heh.. Morning y/n." He smiles.

"...morning Mr.floof."

Cross chuckles and rolls over so he's on top of you.

"I love you." He nuzzles his non nose against yours.

You blush and kiss his cheek. "I love you too cross."

His tail wags at your words, he leans down and kisses your lips.

His kiss doesn't last long when he suddenly sits up, his ears perked.

"What is it?"

"I heard something.. I'll be.. Right back." He removes himself from you, grabs his large knife, then he's gone.

You sigh and roll onto your side.

Maybe you could get some more sleep. What time was it? You didn't even know.

------

You woke up to something being flopped on the floor not to far from you.

It smelled horrible.

"Ew! Cross d-" you sit up and cover your nose and mouth.

Cross was hunched over a body of.. Was that a person?

"Oh. I thought a raccoon got in here again and took a crap." You mumble and he doesn't respond.

"Cross?" You say standing, walking slowly towards him.

He just stood over the body with a poker face, then he summoned his knife and stabbed the body over and over, blood coating the floor.

It even got on you. "Aw come on! Cross you can't just-

Once you got a better look at it.. Your heart stopped.. It was your mother.

" cross! What have you done!?"

He turns and glares at you his eyes red.. His grin widens.

You're pinned to the wall, knife to your throat.

"Cross!"

He stares into your soul. "You belong to me.. No one else can have you not even her.." He points to the corpse in the corner.

"What happened to you!?"

"Oh my dear.. I became love sick!"

You squirm out of his grip and run for it, he growls and chases after you on all fours.

-------

(The main verse of this works for this scene)

He was catching up, damn why did he have to be such a good tracker!?

You were barefoot too.. And you ran under the thorn tree, thorns digging into your feet.

You yelp but keep running for it, if you could reach your grandmothers house you'd be safe!

"You can run but you can't hide! I'm gonna make you mine y/n!" He yells after you.

He was right... But you had to try!

-----

You hid behind the waterfall.. Hopefully he lost your tracks and smell... Wait he didn't have a nose! He couldn't find you that way could he?

You shake your head and bring your knees to your chest, you already had gotten the thorns out of your feet.

Your blood had gotten into the water..

Your eyes widen when you hear a wolfs howl.. But you hear its neck  crack.. Cross was near..

"Out of my way fleabags! I gotta find my mate!"

Scratch that.. He was much closer.

You could see his figure move between trees and bushes. "I know you're around here somewhere y/n! No one can hear you out here!"

You covered your mouth to calm your breathing... He had very good hearing.. Not even the waterfall could distract him.

You look up again and don't see his figure..

Was he gone?

You let out a sigh of relief, then slowly take a step out from behind the waterfall..  But because of the slick rocks and your hurt feet, you fell right into the deep, cold water.

Making a very loud splash.

You flail in the water, trying to get to the top, forgetting about cross, you rip the lily pads out of your way, but they were slowing you down.

Making more loud splashing.

Your tired arms flail aimlessly trying to save your own life.. But unfortunately your arms give out, making you fall deeper into the water.

Just as your vision fades.. You see a sleeved arm dive in to grab you.

-----

"Y---n!

Water.. That's all you could hear.. Just the sound of running water..

"--- please---!"

Was that a voice?.. It was hard to tell.. Why did your gut tell you to fear it?

"Wake---!"

Heh heh funny.. That cloud looks a lot like cross.. Wait..

"Y/n! Wake up!" Cross yells and holds you to his chest.

You gasp and cough up water to the side, your breaths are slowly coming back.

"Oh y/n! Thank heavens you're alright... You have no idea what I would have done if you died.."

"C-cross?" You choke out.

His red eyes meet yours. "Not even death can take you from me.."

Once again all you see is his hand holding a large stick, then it comes crashing down on your head, your vision fades. 

End..? I hope you enjoyed. I hope this doesn't seem rushed, I wasn't sure what to write! XD